Ousmane Dembélé

Status
Not open for further replies.

FinBarcelonafan

Do we keep Dembele? We know he is one of our best and dangerous players this season, but always underperforms (delivers disasterclasses) in important games. We also have Raphinha for the same position, even though he hasn't been as good.
On the other hand, it's not like we are currently challengers for a CL or anything like that so Dembele might just be enough. But at what cost?

It's tough to replace Dembele, especially with our finances. Not many players in this world can bring his speed, passing etc. It's rare. We would need to find replacement first. It would cost a lot.

Messi983

It's tough to replace Dembele, especially with our finances. Not many players in this world can bring his speed, passing etc. It's rare. We would need to find replacement first. It would cost a lot.

Speed I agree with but his end product (or lack thereoff) shouldn't be too hard to replace imo.

JamDav1982

Disaster in final and good for them prior to that.

Will be crucial if Barca are to win the league and go further in Europe.

The tactics are all in on him and Lewa.

Messi983

Disaster in final and good for them prior to that.

Will be crucial if Barca are to win the league and go further in Europe.

The tactics are all in on him and Lewa.

One of the reasons I'd prefer him to leave in summer. He's way too inconsistent and useless against any serious opponent to build our tactics around. Sure, building system around 34 yo Lewa is also not ideal but he'll be here for 2-3 more years and is still by far our best attacking player and will remain so until we can bring someone younger and better.

FinBarcelonafan

You reckon Raphinha can be a Pedri type for us?

Pedri? Pedri should develop into a world class player but who knows. Raphinha has smaller upside.

Raphinha is utility player to me. He worked well for Brazil when he is the work horse. Rakitic winger. His work rate is his best quality anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans