Ousmane Dembélé

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andresito

Staff member
Tests confirm that Ousmane Demb?l? still needs more time to recover, so his participation against Real Madrid is highly unlikely. [relevo]

Birdy

Demb?l? is the toughest player I have ever faced. It was hard defending him, I did the best I could. He is two-footed and fast. You've probably seen the videos on the Internet. If you try to slide tackle, you slide into another dimension.” ���� ���� #FCBlive

-Alphonso Davies

Birdy

Demb?l? is the toughest player I have ever faced. It was hard defending him, I did the best I could. He is two-footed and fast. You've probably seen the videos on the Internet. If you try to slide tackle, you slide into another dimension.? 🇫🇷 🇨🇦 #FCBlive

-Alphonso Davies

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Ousmane Demb?l? wants to recover as soon as possible and is going to the Ciutat Esportiva every day to train, even on a voluntary basis. In the dressing room they highly praise his professionalism. [as]

Pls bro stop relapsing I beg you

vuji_31

Ousmane Demb?l? wants to recover as soon as possible and is going to the Ciutat Esportiva every day to train, even on a voluntary basis. In the dressing room they highly praise his professionalism. [as]

Pls bro stop relapsing I beg you

Nahh, he is not ready let's hope atleast De Jong will be ready.

Do you have problems with forum?

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Nahh, he is not ready let's hope atleast De Jong will be ready.

Do you have problems with forum?

Yeah, the threads don't refresh in the menus, don't show the new posts and their dates. Errors are shown after posting even if posts were added successfuly. Check the Suggestions thread in the miscellaneous

vuji_31

Yeah, the threads don't refresh in the menus, don't show the new posts and their dates. Errors are shown after posting even if posts were added successfuly. Check the Suggestions thread in the miscellaneous

Well I was getting blank white page for few days, even after cleaning cookies and stuff in chrome web tools...

I was not able to load page even on friends phone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans