Ousmane Dembélé

Status
Not open for further replies.

Porque

Well in Pedri case he can certainly get through his youthful injury phase like Messi did.

For Dembele sitting in his prime, it is part of the package and why he is a 50m player. Fantastic in spurts, but unreliable fitness wise. That's not going to change, but will probably get worse as he ages.

OVI9323

Well in Pedri case he can certainly get through his youthful injury phase like Messi did.

For Dembele sitting in his prime, it is part of the package and why he is a 50m player. Fantastic in spurts, but unreliable fitness wise. That's not going to change, but will probably get worse as he ages.

Worst than that! God, i don't even wanna imagine how bad it will be

serghei

Dembele will probably lose a big part of his insane pace and acceleration, also get injured less as he ages, while also losing his biggest attribute.

Massive disappointment no matter how you look at it. His only chance to make it big is stay fit for the next 2-3 seasons, like almost never get injured again for months. If he continues on this path, he'll find himself at 28-29, having never played a serious full season ever.

Last edited:

OVI9323

Everyone here can see his talent... that player could be Big (no pun intended) but he was slow down by his bad behaviour in his first years, and by the fact that he's injure prone... Already one of my biggest dissapointment. Had huge hope on him before but was never able to correct his biggest flaw... even if this last 2 season massive improvement was seen, but it still not enough when we know how far he could've gone.

OVI9323

Contract talks with Ousmane Dembele are currently stopped. The club know that they won’t be able to increase his salary next season, so the negotiations are difficult. If they don't find an agreement before the summer, they think it’s best to place him on the market.

@sport

It's starting already??

feggydinho

Contract talks with Ousmane Dembele are currently stopped. The club know that they won’t be able to increase his salary next season, so the negotiations are difficult. If they don't find an agreement before the summer, they think it’s best to place him on the market.

@sport

It's starting already??

I don't see him staying, very easy decision right now. I hope we go for quality replacements this time cause we can't afford to get it wrong

Porque

Sport also say we will listen to offers for Ferran, Ansu and Raphinha :lol:

Imagine moving all these pieces just to be left with old men Lewa Messi in 2024.

feggydinho

Sport also say we will listen to offers for Ferran, Ansu and Raphinha :lol:

Imagine moving all these pieces just to be left with old men Lewa Messi in 2024.

I hope we don't go the AC Milan route, cause the future isn't looking promising with the finance challenges, forward quality and our recent history in transfers

KingLeo10

More athletic players tend to get injured more.

It is usually the slower and weaker players that tend to stay injury-free.

Can't believe how much rational sense you lose trying to justify a player who is repeatedly out 2-3-4 months in crucial parts of the season

He costs us far more often than not, either in playing level in the past or availability

Nazario1985

More athletic players tend to get injured more.

It is usually the slower and weaker players that tend to stay injury-free.

Messi/CR7/Mbappe they all say hello to you sir.

Fast and athletic are two different things ... he is fast.

He is injured because he is Weak and lazy in training and his mentality is fucked up.

Even when he is fit it's a hazard to count on him (Deschamps learned his mistake and should have kept him in the bench like in 2018).

vegitot

Messi/CR7/Mbappe they all say hello to you sir.

Fast and athletic are two different things ... he is fast.

He is injured because he is Weak and lazy in training and his mentality is fucked up.

Even when he is fit it's a hazard to count on him (Deschamps learned his mistake and should have kept him in the bench like in 2018).

He was big help to Argentina so i can't complain really.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans