Ousmane Dembélé

Status
Not open for further replies.

M3ls

Дембеле — игрок мирового класса. В мире найдется мало вингеров, которые могут так же убивать высокое давление, как он. Жаль, что он так подвержен травмам, и в конечном итоге это причина, по которой его могут продать.

Нам все еще нужно привлечь RW похожего типа, чтобы прикрыть его во многих играх, которые он пропустит за сезон.
for example? Maybe

Moussa Diaby

from Bayern - 04

He ain't at a world class level, you can argue for elite, but world class is a definite no for me.

Not consistently fit enough and needs to improve his consistency and scoring rate.

Edit: does he have the ability to become world class? Yes
He's not 18, 20 or 22... He's already 25 and with his history of injuries I doubt he can become world class. If we look, there are more than 80% of players who end their careers or they go to play in the lower leagues at the beginning of their 30-ties. It can hardly be expected that someone at 25 will make something more in the next 5 years.

He ain't at a world class level, you can argue for elite, but world class is a definite no for me.

Not consistently fit enough and needs to improve his consistency and scoring rate.

He's not 18, 20 or 22... He's already 25 and with his history of injuries I doubt he can become world class. If we look, there are more than 80% of players who end their careers or they go to play in the lower leagues at the beginning of their 30-ties. It can hardly be expected that someone at 25 will make something more in the next 5 years.

Respekt_III

Anti-everything
The injuries are one of the main things that limited his development. He's still done pretty well all things considered.
I goring injuries players can improve later in their careers, it can just click. Time will tell.

Regardless even if he doesn't reach world class level he would help most teams in the world at his current level. City with him in it would of caused bayern huge issues with his ability.

Birdy

@ajnotkeith and @te amo barca

No need to waste your time arguing with blind haters. The same people who are up in Vinicius ass every RM game. Vinicius is the Dembele equivalent of RM

Alphonso Davies himself recently said the best player he has EVER faced is Ousmane.
That is the definition of elite

OVI9323

Pretty tiring to see the same people who are up in Dembele ass every season (several years) where he disappear, always blaming, the coaches, the fan, the team, all the world, with a strange fixation to defend him even when his level was abyssimal and the circus with his Salary and transfert. Saying how worldclass he is. Welp thanks to his world class contribution the team is 2 years in a row in Europa league. Like a said a few month before, they are in no way comparable anymore in term of consistency (which include being here and not injured when it count).

Should we keep him in seen the state of our team forward and the market? Yes
Is he a reliable player, we can count to compete in all competition if we look at his Barca history? Absolutely not

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Pretty tiring to see the same people who are up in Dembele ass every season (several years) where he disappear, always blaming, the coaches, the fan, the team, all the world, with a strange fixation to defend him even when his level was abyssimal and the circus with his Salary and transfert. Saying how worldclass he is. Welp thanks to his world class contribution the team is 2 years in a row in Europa league. Like a said a few month before, they are in no way comparable anymore in term of consistency (which include being here and not injured when it count).

Should we keep him in seen the state of our team forward and the market? Yes
Is he a reliable player, we can count to compete in all competition if we look at his Barca history? Absolutely not
No, it's people here starting to shit on him when he's injured but praising him when he's fit and clearly our most threatening player. We've been through this twice in the last 2 years. Injuries are his only problem right now.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona

I think I agree with this.

He has World Class traits, but availability is an issue which means he hasn't been able to play and therefore perform enough in big games to be regarded as such.

Either way replacing him would be impossible with the idiots in charge of the club who might end up signing Dani Olmo as his replacement.

@serghei I didn't mention Dani Olmo as a joke. A legit Barca insider said today there are people within the club who are considering getting rid of Dembele and replacing him with Olmo.

99% of the people on Twitter are fugazi but she's a legitimate insider.

The injuries are one of the main things that limited his development. He's still done pretty well all things considered.
I goring injuries players can improve later in their careers, it can just click. Time will tell.

Regardless even if he doesn't reach world class level he would help most teams in the world at his current level. City with him in it would of caused bayern huge issues with his ability.
With his level and number of injuries I doubt any team could make it better with him!

jamrock

For Dembele is biggest issue is simply staying fit, it's been what 4/5 years now since he's been at Barcelona and I don't think he's completed a single season since he's been here.

No matter how good you are or could be, if you aren't available consistently, it doesn't make any since.

The clippers are thinking about blowing up there team if they don't win the NBA championship this season, because George & Leonard are consistently injured can't build around 2 players who aren't available, gotta get rid of one.

Pelicans fans are get tired of Zion, because he's always injured.

I like Dembele, when we signed him,I said he's the 2nd best young player in the game behind Mbappe, his development hasn't worked out that way.

But for the team, it would be better to find a player that's let's say 80% as good as he is at his best, but available consistently.

Him missing 40%+ of our games, especially at the business end of the season ain't it .

The best ability is availability, just ask Ronaldo & Messi.

OVI9323

For Dembele is biggest issue is simply staying fit, it's been what 4/5 years now since he's been at Barcelona and I don't think he's completed a single season since he's been here.

No matter how good you are or could be, if you aren't available consistently, it doesn't make any since.

The clippers are thinking about blowing up there team if they don't win the NBA championship this season, because George & Leonard are consistently injured can't build around 2 players who aren't available, gotta get rid of one.

Pelicans fans are get tired of Zion, because he's always injured.

I like Dembele, when we signed him,I said he's the 2nd best young player in the game behind Mbappe, his development hasn't worked out that way.

But for the team, it would be better to find a player that's let's say 80% as good as he is at his best, but available consistently.

Him missing 40%+ of our games, especially at the business end of the season ain't it .

The best ability is availability, just ask Ronaldo & Messi.
Agree with everything you said

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans