Ousmane Dembélé

Status
Not open for further replies.
Absolutely needs to stay as is the only elite winger we have in the team. Remove him and we need to buy three wingers from scratch (that's counting Abde's return, four without him).
Elite? I'm not sure if you understand the meaning of the word "elite".
The hell I'm not even sure if he's that much better than Raphinha. And one more time with his injury problems and time that he needs to recover, better sell for some money.

JamDav1982

Funny that Dembele and Pedri are held up as such huge losses when Xavi and injuries are the excuse and when argument changes they are just over rated players that have shown nothing.

Dembele was better in La Liga this season than Vini when both fit to be fair to the lad.

JamDav1982

Elite? I'm not sure if you understand the meaning of the word "elite".
The hell I'm not even sure if he's that much better than Raphinha. And one more time with his injury problems and time that he needs to recover, better sell for some money.

Good luck getting better than Dembele for 25m even with his injury record.

serghei

To this date, the most high profile moment of Dembele at Barca is that miss vs Liverpool. :lol:

He is a very good player vs Elche, Osasuna and such. That's it.

JamDav1982

To this date, the most high profile moment of Dembele at Barca is that miss vs Liverpool. :lol:

He is a very good player vs Elche, Osasuna and such. That's it.

Yet you cry when he is out v Man U and say how much Xavi misses him.....

Usual Serghie mental gymnastics.

mc_lovin

He played so little again that it gets increasingly annoying to discuss his level. But sure, we need to hope he flukes a fit season next season like every season.

JamDav1982

Yes, because good is still better than our other options, like Fati and Ferret. Better than Raphinha also.

But he never plays well when needed is your claim... so not the miss against Man U as you made out.

Mental gymnastics as always.

When Dembele plays he is only good v the fodder according to Serghie.. when missing he is huge miss and could have helped Xavi beat Man Utd..

All as usual mental gymnastics to aid the Xavi argument.

Givenchy

But he never plays well when needed is your claim... so not the miss against Man U as you made out.

Mental gymnastics as always.

When Dembele plays he is only good v the fodder according to Serghie.. when missing he is huge miss and could have helped Xavi beat Man Utd..

All as usual mental gymnastics to aid the Xavi argument.
He'd of wanted Xavi to rest him vs United.. La liga fodder is more important.

Good luck getting better than Dembele for 25m even with his injury record.
Honestly, better Abde or Raphinha as a starter, who's not injured because that this shitty policy about keeping Dembele and expectations that he plays.... And then when necessary you don't know if he will get injured or not and for how long - like just now and like almost the whole time since he came to Barca.

I just can't get it, that so many people want him here?? Already his transfer to Barca annoyed and irritated me, how after years people speaking about his play. The guy can't shoot, or shoots like blasting balls and hopes to hit the target, crossing??? And now he can't even run that fast because of injuries. It's like WTF???
I would rather lose 2 more years and keep getting money, than keep him and spend a lot on his salary, even if he reduces he'll get more than 160k per week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans