Ousmane Dembélé

Status
Not open for further replies.

Horatio

You're welcome
He is one of the best wingers right now. Should never let him go with Frenkie and Pedri. A lot of players people hyped up raise some questions as to whether they would really reach a high level if they left their respective league(Serie A).

Next season he wil be injury free and very important for La Liga race.

Birdy

Remember someone saying Saka is better than Dembouz. He may become in the future, but he's just not

Thanks for the graphs.

It's indeed astonishing that maybe the best RW in the world right now gets demolished by his own idiotic fanbse. The people that wanted him sold so many times and hyped trash players as better than him

Not gonna care THO, as he is renewing - loves the club and Xavi loves him- and is gonna be a captain next season

Haters gonna hate for many more seasons

Temptation

I rate Saka but I just don't see him as this world class player/world beater. He's more of a reliable sidekick. He's not the kinda player defenders fear.

mc_lovin

Thanks for the graphs.

It's indeed astonishing that maybe the best RW in the world right now gets demolished by his own idiotic fanbse. The people that wanted him sold so many times and hyped trash players as better than him

Not gonna care THO, as he is renewing - loves the club and Xavi loves him- and is gonna be a captain next season

Haters gonna hate for many more seasons
Please, he's not a bad player, but fuck me, he has a ton of downsides. Never fit. Dropped some of the worst big game performances ever. Virtual zero impact in 6 (!!!!!!) seasons. Greedy agent.

Yamal needs to save us.

Don Juan Laporta Estruch

He is like our Tony Martial, but not as bad. Everyone expects him to reach his Dortmund/ Monaco days but it hasn't happened and ain't ever going to happen.

He will have the odd mesmerising performance but it's always just a flash in the pan. Last season's level is the best it's going to get really. Anyone expecting better is in for disappointment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans