Ousmane Dembélé

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Opportunity for Laporta to funnel some cash via his pal Mandes by lumbering us with this soyboy that has been rejected twice recently.

vuji_31

Classic Barca.

Lets replace fast winger with overrated slow player who plays as CAM.

This club is pain in the ass for so long time, can't remember when I was happy with the players we are linked.

Probably Suarez 2014, Neymar 2013 or Thiago Silva 2014.

Since then we are linked and buying idiots like Coutinho, Greaseman, Felix, Lautaro...

M3ls

I really like Sane's game, but he has problems with discipline, plus his salary is too high.
The most important thing is that the coach and the sporting board understand that we now need a classic fast, explosive winger who dominates in 1 vs 1 situations. Neither Felix nor Silva are suitable for this role.

M3ls

City at one time found Sane. Do our scouts and the analytics department, which is considered the best in the world, have no one in mind?

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
City didn't find Sane. He was a hyped and highly rated talent that had good games in the CL for Schalke already when they signed him.

Porque

We're going to be linked to everyone. Plenty of clickbait opportunities and agent pumps available.

Sport has already rejected the notion of Carrasco and Alexis saying we don't want to sign anyone above 30.

To be honest I'm not sure we can even register our 3 signings so far with Dembele leaving, let alone bring someone new in to replace him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans