Ousmane Dembélé

Status
Not open for further replies.

iniestaGOAT

Seen this tactic many times before. Dembele is almost certainly entitled to the 25m legally, but the club has invented some technicality so that Dembele will essentially have to take legal action to get his money.

The reason they do is, is mainly hoping that the complainant thinks about the time and costs it would take to get his money and comes back offering to settle for a lower fee.

It's a dirty tactic for sure, but one must fight fire with fire at times. :hunt:

No chance. He was only entitled to 25m if release clause was paid . Not personal clause.

Dumbele was too busy partying in Vegas to come and pay his clause.

MTL_Barca

How the Directors sign off these types of deals on the original contract is beyond me.
This shouldn't be possible - leaving yourself wide open to exploitation.
No wonder players are happy to run down contracts to final year.
Dembele was about to leave on a free transfer when that deal was signed, so it was probably either something like this or no deal at all.

Only mistake would've been thinking Dembele wouldn't use this at the first opportunity, so hopefully the club is prepared. Would've been very naiv to believe he is suddenly a changed man after everything that happened with him and his shady agent.

25M is still better than nothing and last season he was important for us, so wasn't terrible to extend him imo.

feggydinho

OD kind of phuked Barca.

he kept saying he wanted to win the UCL at Barca until Barca already missed out on Chukwueze and Guler.

he has a right to look out for his own retirement but he should not have misdirected and costing Barca the crucial replacement windows of opportunities.

who gives a shit about the good or bad behaviors for the remaining few days ?
What i mean is that his departure isn't like that of Figo.

Infact you have Xavi coming out today to say that Dembele was direct with them and that they couldn't compete with his offers, Fati even hugged him and Kessie when he celebrated his goal so I don't see a bad blood between the players and Dembele.

The club would also have known that he'll get offers, plus a player willing to stay for long won't sign a 2 year contract with small release clause.

All I'm saying is that I don't think there's any real shock from the Club, most likely media pushing that narrative cause anyone could see this happening

I think we'll also be fine without him in no time

iniestaGOAT

What i mean is that his departure isn't like that of Figo.

Infact you have Xavi coming out today to say that Dembele was direct with them and that they couldn't compete with his offers, Fati even hugged him and Kessie when he celebrated his goal so I don't see a bad blood between the players and Dembele.

The club would also have known that he'll get offers, plus a player willing to stay for long won't sign a 2 year contract with small release clause.

All I'm saying is that I don't think there's any real shock from the Club, most likely media pushing that narrative cause anyone could see this happening

I think we'll also be fine without him in no time

Ansu is just happy he will get more playtime now that this bum is gone,
Kessie won't be here for long.

Players were cool with Figo, including mr Barcelona himself PEP GUARDIOLA.

But not players like STOICHKOV, but that's different cause he bleeds Barcelona like fans.

Dembele will be abused for being a traitor, like figo,

Andresito

Staff member
Xavi: “Dembélé came and told me he wanted to leave. He has an offer from PSG that we cannot match.”

feggydinho

Ansu is just happy he will get more playtime now that this bum is gone,
Kessie won't be here for long.

Players were cool with Figo, including mr Barcelona himself PEP GUARDIOLA.

But not players like STOICHKOV, but that's different cause he bleeds Barcelona like fans.

Dembele will be abused for being a traitor, like figo,
Maybe, but I'm definitely not joining the group that calls him a traitor cause there's nothing special or surprising in his decision.

feggydinho

Stop being a Dembele simp.
Lol, so simping in your books is admitting reality and facts. We wouldn't be here as a club if we were factual and realistic in the first place.

No need playing the victim of deceit here when anyone could've seen this coming from afar or maybe we need to play that card for the fans to keep them going.

The good thing is that the squad is still good enough to win the League so no much worries.

Temptation

Lol, so simping in your books is admitting reality and facts. We wouldn't be here as a club if we were factual and realistic in the first place.

No need playing the victim of deceit here when anyone could've seen this coming from afar or maybe we need to play that card for the fans to keep them going.

The good thing is that the squad is still good enough to win the League so no much worries.
This guy rates Ligue 1 above Prem.

Safe to say that he's not fully stable mentally. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans