Ousmane Dembélé

Status
Not open for further replies.

Redbuck

I agree with your perspective on strengthening the RB position, but what is your take on Fresneda over Cancelo? Both Dortmund and Arsenal (as well as Real Madrid) have their eyes on him, so I reckon he is a fairly hot prospect with alot of potential, better mentality as he apparently favors us over any other teams and Cancelo has proven pretty shady attitude-wise since both Pep and Bayern called 'next' on his as*.
Honestly, I would love for us to get Fresneda but the Dembele situation has made the purchase of an offensive RB of higher priority than an a defensive RB for Xavi's 3-4-2-1 to still work. It'll be nice to get both though as Fresneda can be bought outrightly while Cancelo can be gotten on loan with an obligation to buy next year. It has to be said that none of the WB's in the 3-4-2-1 have like for like subs, as only a switch to 4-3-3 can allow for other players to replace them.

Messigician

🚨 BREAKING: There's a new episode in the Dembélé saga. Of the €50m that PSG are paying, the distribution of the money is stumbling block. Barça believe that Dembélé isn't entitled to his €25m share as he hasn't met certain objectives for that. @ferrancorreas 🇫🇷

Yessss

This is what I want to see

Dig your heels in

FCMessi

I don't think Dembele leaving is much of a betrayal as the media paints it, cause he still trained with the team today even after the media said he asked Barca to activate his clause.

If it was full betrayal, then he wouldn't want to do anything with the team again. Looks more like an agreement thing between him and the Club

OD kind of phuked Barca.

he kept saying he wanted to win the UCL at Barca until Barca already missed out on Chukwueze and Guler.

he has a right to look out for his own retirement but he should not have misdirected and costing Barca the crucial replacement windows of opportunities.

who gives a shit about the good or bad behaviors for the remaining few days ?

iniestaGOAT

🚨 BREAKING: There's a new episode in the Dembélé saga. Of the €50m that PSG are paying, the distribution of the money is stumbling block. Barça believe that Dembélé isn't entitled to his €25m share as he hasn't met certain objectives for that. @ferrancorreas 🇫🇷

Yessss

This is what I want to see

Dig your heels in

This is good news!

They have played with us for far too long

Messigician

A new episode in the Dembélé saga. Of the €50m paid by PSG, the distribution of the money is 'blocked'. Barça believe that Dembélé is not entitled to his share of €25m, as he has not met certain objectives.

— @sport

Sport now reporting it too

Messigician

❗️Barça are willing to enter into a legal battle to prevent PSG from giving Dembélé the €25m he would get from his sale. Barça want the full €50m figure.

— @AdriaAlbets

JamDav1982

Probably why he is still being asked to train and stay with team also.

Looking for any behaviour that goes against agreed way of leaving to cancel the 25m.

Redbuck

If it was Balde wide on left in a six man midfield that probably suits Alonso as a back up more than any other position.

He cant defend but at Chelsea was always ok when played wide in a 343.. that is assuming his legs are there.

Abde would be awful in that role in my opinion.
You're right. Alonso was a very good LWB for Chelsea and also popped in a couple of goals from there, but he's so terrible nowadays that I almost forgot that he could play well at that LWB spot.

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
❗️Barça are willing to enter into a legal battle to prevent PSG from giving Dembélé the €25m he would get from his sale. Barça want the full €50m figure.

— @AdriaAlbets
That wouldn't make any sense - PSG paying Dumbele 25m? PSG is doing business with us and than we decide, based on the contract, who gets what, no?

Messigician

If Ousmane Dembélé had decided to leave FC Barcelona a month ago, the club would've had sufficient FFP space to sign Leo Messi on a free transfer.

@KingLeo10

OptaBirdy would have gone feral if this happened blaming Messi for Dembele's departure

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans