Ousmane Dembélé

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gnidrologist

Motherfucker still owes us money from all the days he was in hospital and not producing anything for the club.
I bet he's so dumb he doesn't even understand that he was a catastrophic net loss to Barca. probably imagines himself as some sort of superstar. He's THAT dumb. And his stupidity, despite talent in his feet, has been seen on the field time and time again. Good riddance.

Judoman

Zlatan was a terrible fit too. Like upgrading from an iPhone 14 Pro to a 15 Pro EGO and paying an absurd amount of money for that ego upgrade. :lol:
Zlatan was great until Messi was put in the center. He is not a inside forward/winger. This was 100% on Guardiola.

mc_lovin

Zlatan and Fabregas were such bizarre, shit transfers. Both disrupted an already brilliant team and made it worse.

Not as bad as the big 3, but impact wise absolute trash.

delancey

Zlatan was great until Messi was put in the center. He is not an inside forward/winger. This was 100% on Guardiola.
We already had a great player in Eto. 😉 Zlatan never assimilated with the team spirit and failed to get along with management. He didn’t know his place. That is on him and his ego. One of the most useless luxury signings in history.

feggydinho

He was trash,

It was 100 percent on guardiola for different reasons. Which is getting rid of eto cause he is racist.
Zlatan was a terrible fit but Pep got rid of Eto since Eto disrespected him continuously, I was angry at Pep before but got angry with Eto cause of what he did (he basically sold himself).

And we would've won more if he stayed and we didn't have to find his replacement

iniestaGOAT

Zlatan was a terrible fit but Pep got rid of Eto since Eto disrespected him continuously, I was angry at Pep before but got angry with Eto cause of what he did (he basically sold himself).

And we would've won more if he stayed and we didn't have to find his replacement

What are you talking about?

Pep wanted to get rid of eto before all that. When he first for the job that's why he was disrespected a little

feggydinho

Along with Coutinho and Griezman will go down as one of the three worst signings the club have ever made. Terrible waste of money the three of them.
Only a matter of time till hes injured long time for PSG as well.
Nah, we've got the likes of Boateng, Afellay, Chygrynskiy, Hleb, Andre Gomes, Caceres, Henrique, almighty Douglas etc We. We actually have plenty flops and the likes of Griezmann or Dembele don't come close except we're also factoring in their transfer fee

feggydinho

What are you talking about?

Pep wanted to get rid of eto before all that. When he first for the job that's why he was disrespected a little
Now Pep has never commented on their relationship, cause he hardly talks about his player relationships so we have to go with Eto's words below from an article.

The 33-year old striker (Eto), who spent one season under the guidance of Guardiola before moving to Inter Milan, said that the Spanish coach rarely spoke to him at Barca.

"I first of all reminded Guardiola that he'd never been a great player. He was a good player, that's true. I told him," Eto’o told BeIN Sport.

"As a coach, he had proven nothing. He came in and didn't even know the story of the dressing room.

"Guardiola has never had the courage to say things in front of me. He passed by the players. Xavi told me they wanted me to stay but I had to talk to Pep. I say 'never, if you do not respect me, I do not respect you'.

"Pep told me how to move like a striker. I told him: 'You're not normal!' The true story is that Pep didn't respect the things in football," he added.

Now from the above, Eto's words sounds like he's challenging the coach, also telling Pep he's not normal when he tried to talk to him about movements shows that there's no respect between them, plus he wasn't ready to take any info from him (that's my understanding)

iniestaGOAT

Now Pep has never commented on their relationship, cause he hardly talks about his player relationships so we have to go with Eto's words below from an article.

The 33-year old striker (Eto), who spent one season under the guidance of Guardiola before moving to Inter Milan, said that the Spanish coach rarely spoke to him at Barca.

"I first of all reminded Guardiola that he'd never been a great player. He was a good player, that's true. I told him," Eto’o told BeIN Sport.

"As a coach, he had proven nothing. He came in and didn't even know the story of the dressing room.

"Guardiola has never had the courage to say things in front of me. He passed by the players. Xavi told me they wanted me to stay but I had to talk to Pep. I say 'never, if you do not respect me, I do not respect you'.

"Pep told me how to move like a striker. I told him: 'You're not normal!' The true story is that Pep didn't respect the things in football," he added.

Now from the above, Eto's words sounds like he's challenging the coach, also telling Pep he's not normal when he tried to talk to him about movements shows that there's no respect between them, plus he wasn't ready to take any info from him (that's my understanding)

Yeah but he is saying that because he wanted eto and Ronaldinho and the rest out when he first got the job.

So eto felt some type of a way about it and called him out.

Back then pep was a nobody and eto was the GOAT striker.

JamDav1982

Pep was much more important for Barca than Etoo so one winner in that battle.

The error was Barca not paying what it took to get Villa and paying more for Ibra.

Pep listened heavily to Cruyff on that Ibra transfer and wasnt a fit in end.

delancey

We should have kept Auba instead of paying all of that money on Lewandowski. Oops 🙊

Doubt the output would have been that different to warrant 50m + for an old striker. This is especially true with our current financial situation. We’re spending like oligarchs when we are broke af. 🤪

iniestaGOAT

We should have kept Auba instead of paying all of that money on Lewandowski. Oops 🙊

Doubt the output would have been that different to warrant 50m + for an old striker. This is especially true with our current financial situation. We’re spending like oligarchs when we are broke af. 🤪

Auba was more interested in dragon Ball z than scoring goals

We need serious players

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans