Ousmane Dembélé

Status
Not open for further replies.

serghei

Money is a valid reason. He had a better offer so he moved. The end. He did not produce the level required to be paid a huge salary, even his availability, or lack of to be more exact, was a problem. Only idiots like PSG would have offerred such a deal.

Messigician

According to Pierre Wolinski, ‘Dembele had his reasons for leaving Barcelona, and one of them was that they didn't make him the captain. Yeah, there were other reasons too, but that's one of 'em.’

Told you so...
So he wasn't joking lmao

KingLeo10

According to Pierre Wolinski, ‘Dembele had his reasons for leaving Barcelona, and one of them was that they didn't make him the captain. Yeah, there were other reasons too, but that's one of 'em.’

Told you so...
Was only a matter of time before OptaBirdy was working to undermine everyone but Dembele in Dembele backstabbing us

Classic :lol:

Barcelona_Boy1

I din't like him from the 1st day, that means before he got his/this "presentation". The way he left Borussia, than this shit what you can see and than his injuries and at Barca... Can't really understand why people loved him and Xavi saying that he is good player. For me, happiest day was when I've heard he left the club.
For 135 MILIONS! He did shit...

Now, I don't know is there any need to comment more on this guy, he isn't at the club now and and everyone should move on - period. No need to comment him anymore.

malvolio

Motherfucker still owes us money from all the days he was in hospital and not producing anything for the club.

20M net for a clown who gets taken off at HT of the biggest game of his life. :lol:

Birdy

Was only a matter of time before OptaBirdy was working to undermine everyone but Dembele in Dembele backstabbing us

Classic :lol:

I am not taking his side you idiot, it's clear from all my post.

Only on that point, it was unfair to give the 4th spot to FDJ instead of him

Raki13

Along with Coutinho and Griezman will go down as one of the three worst signings the club have ever made. Terrible waste of money the three of them.
Only a matter of time till hes injured long time for PSG as well.

delancey

Along with Coutinho and Griezman will go down as one of the three worst signings the club have ever made. Terrible waste of money the three of them.
Only a matter of time till hes injured long time for PSG as well.
Zlatan was a terrible fit too. Like upgrading from an iPhone 14 Pro to a 15 Pro EGO and paying an absurd amount of money for that ego upgrade. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans