Ousmane Dembélé

Status
Not open for further replies.

feggydinho

Dont make excuses for dumbele. Kessies goal was obviously better than anything dumbele ever did. That was an epic moment in El clasico history.

Dumbele has been here long enough after the Liverpool miss for redemption arc.

All would have been forgiven.

But he failed again and again and then again.
You're just echoing what I said, Dembele has scored needed goals against the likes of Sevilla, Athletico (for a 1:1 draw), Tottenham, assisted in many El-Classico's, etc but the one league goal that Kessie scored in his time here is better than those.

There is no point in picking sides, all I'm saying is that I understand why he made his decision and I think both teams were supposed to part ways a long time ago as it was never going to end well. We just delayed the inevitable

iniestaGOAT

You're just echoing what I said, Dembele has scored needed goals against the likes of Sevilla, Athletico (for a 1:1 draw), Tottenham, assisted in many El-Classico's, etc but the one league goal that Kessie scored in his time here is better than those.

There is no point in picking sides, all I'm saying is that I understand why he made his decision and I think both teams were supposed to part ways a long time ago as it was never going to end well. We just delayed the inevitable

What do you mean one league goal kessie scored?

That goal basically the la Liga winning goal. Nail in Madrids coffin.

Of course it's better than anything dembele has ever done. That is definitely not up for debate.

Morten

Don't really care if he stayed or he went, but i guess Barca's attack is a bit weaker for the time being, even though Dembele is only fit like half the season he is better than anyone else they had on the right.

feggydinho

What do you mean one league goal kessie scored?

That goal basically the la Liga winning goal. Nail in Madrids coffin.

Of course it's better than anything dembele has ever done. That is definitely not up for debate.
Interesting, so can you also say that Kessie's goal is better than anything Frenkie, Pedri, Ansu etc has done here cause following your logic they didn't score that winning goal and this is the first league title we've had in the last 4 years.

JamDav1982

Well when your board are telling you you are best in world in position and that you are better than Mbappe these demands will be made.

Porque

Makes sense. Match or beat the PSG offer.

To be honest this Sissoko cunt player an absolute blinder for Dembele. He isn't going to get many more clients as he will burn many bridges. But for a half-crocked player, made the guy a ton of money.

Must have broke Into Raiola's grave and done a ritual with his bones to push this all through.

Birdy

According to Pierre Wolinski, ‘Dembele had his reasons for leaving Barcelona, and one of them was that they didn't make him the captain. Yeah, there were other reasons too, but that's one of 'em.’

Told you so...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans