Ousmane Dembélé

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingLeo10

Professor L'OptaBirdie foaming at the mouth about granny Messi being so much worse than "putting PSG on the right track" Dembele...when Messi in the past year won the WC with 10 G+A while Dembele shat the bed on the big stage yet again for a more talented French team.

Needs to be straight jacketed this one :lol:

Morten

Professor L'OptaBirdie foaming at the mouth about granny Messi being so much worse than "putting PSG on the right track" Dembele...when Messi in the past year won the WC with 10 G+A while Dembele shat the bed on the big stage yet again for a more talented French team.

Needs to be straight jacketed this one :lol:

Its obviously delusional to think PSG is on the right track, but on the other hand, international football has nothing to do with PSG, its two seperate things.

Messi was not the answer for PSG, he did little of note when PSG faced their first real opponent(Bayern), though tbf, the team as a whole was awful, but he did not elevate it either, so i think it was for the best they parted ways.

KingLeo10

Its obviously delusional to think PSG is on the right track, but on the other hand, international football has nothing to do with PSG, its two seperate things.

Messi was not the answer for PSG, he did little of note when PSG faced their first real opponent(Bayern), though tbf, the team as a whole was awful, but he did not elevate it either, so i think it was for the best they parted ways.

Messi: 1) had his eye on prizes with Argentina; 2) was not prioritized within the PSG system. And still had like 10 or so GS goals in the CL in 11-12 games, while Dembele will serve up 1 or 2 goals in CL over the next 3 years in CL. :lol:

Morten

Messi: 1) had his eye on prizes with Argentina; 2) was not prioritized within the PSG system. And still had like 10 or so GS goals in the CL in 11-12 games, while Dembele will serve up 1 or 2 goals in CL over the next 3 years in CL. :lol:

That said, inbalanced as the side was, Ney+Messi would at least create something, they now lack creativity, Mbappe will have a bigger burden to carry.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Messis psg trip was a fail, i thought after WC he will peform well but even in that season he was bad (cl knockout stages)

midfield was crap too, psg has so much money and then they have a El level midfield against Bayern

Birdy

1) "had his eyes only on Argentina" my ass
Everybody and his mother knows that he went to PSG to win another UCL that he wants since 2018

2) "not prioritized within the PSG system" :ROFLMAO:
I know you can't understand the sport you are supposedly watching.
Just to inform you that Galtier changed tactics and system to accommodate Messi. To no avail at the end

Is being a fanboy synonymous to being braindead?

KingLeo10

1) "had his eyes only on Argentina" my ass
Everybody and his mother knows that he went to PSG to win another UCL that he wants since 2018

2) "not prioritized within the PSG system" :ROFLMAO:
I know you can't understand the sport you are supposedly watching.
Just to inform you that Galtier changed tactics and system to accommodate Messi. To no avail at the end

Is being a fanboy synonymous to being braindead?

Shouldn't you be twerking with Dembouz and shouting some braindead chants, ya lemon? :lol:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans