Ousmane Dembélé

Status
Not open for further replies.

feggydinho

Saw the game and he was as bad as usual, only important thing here is that mbappe was even worse...
Nah, I don't think you watched the Rennes game. He had an assist for Vitinha, created a one vs keeper that Mbappe missed, and also gave a great through ball to Hakimi for their 3rd goal by Muani.
He wasn't super yesterday but definitely didn't have a bad game.

OVI9323

Nah, I don't think you watched the Rennes game. He had an assist for Vitinha, created a one vs keeper that Mbappe missed, and also gave a great through ball to Hakimi for their 3rd goal by Muani.
He wasn't super yesterday but definitely didn't have a bad game.
I watch every minute of this match and i don't consider it to be a good match. Stat wise, yes it was ok but he's still not at the level I'd consider good against any good CL level team and him 26 and still playing like that, i consider that he's bad. You're not agreeing? it"s ok. You can have your opinion, i can have mine

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
he's dumb as a brick. Could have continued improving at Barca since he missed crucial years due to injuries, but instead he goes to a dysfunctional team and parties in Paris with Mbappe and Co

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans