Ousmane Dembélé

Co0ter

There are tons of trolls here. Some people have been very vocal on certain opinions and been wrong several times regarding them, then resort to trolling or name calling when called out.

Look at Iniestagoat for example, the guy makes several posts a day and we're lucky if even one of them is coherent.

I wish the mods were more active in getting rid of these people, but then again it's a thankless job which they likely do in their free time so I can't complain.

Gnidrologist

Now, about the rest, cyber- mobbing is a thing, it can absolutely happen without calling names, and you practice it very well against me, as many others here do.
:lol:
No, it's not a thing, unless you're absolute fairy, especially after being an obnoxious twat, who lacks self awareness, yourself. Can't take the heat, get out of the kitchen.
Someone else would have left the forum with so much negative energy towards him every day.
Oh noes. "Negative energy". Where are the safe spaces, where you can spit the bs non stop in a condescending manner, but be protected from being called out on it.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

DEMBOUZ speaking about Barca:

He recalled: "I suffered a lot there in Barcelona.

"They were very difficult times. nd then, little by little, over the years, everything was better… It is the logical evolution of a young professional player who, over the years, has changed many things.

« At the end of my second season at Barça I hired a physical trainer. This changed many things on the field and in my life. He helped me a lot. In fact, I still have him with me here at PSG."

On Xavi, Dembele also said: "The nature of my relationship with Luis Enrique is more or less the same as with Xavi. I had incredible moments with Xavi. We were very close. He gave me a lot of advice and trusted me a lot.

"I have known Luis Enrique for a long time, because he wanted me to come to Barcelona when I was in Rennes. I am very happy to have him as a coach."

Home of Barca Fans