Ousmane Dembélé

Status
Not open for further replies.

ATLBarcaFan

His pace is so dangerous he generates fear in the opponent's backline and he's definitely gotten the message about helping out on D

Gnidrologist

He generates the fear in his own body too as he so often stumbles past the ball or miscues it still. Some good actions though and keeps making quality defensive contribution, which is much needed.

Andresito

Staff member
I was convinced he was right footed but seeing that video makes me doubt myself.

Seems like he has more shooting power and accuracy with his right but more close control with his left. Even someone like Adriano who also was ambidextrous used to lean more towards his left foot, but with Dembele it's really hard to know with foot is his absolute best.

Laplacian

He's naturally left footed, you can tell. Dribbles and passes far more with his left foot. When he's on the left side, he still prefers to cut inside with his left foot. It's just that he's so good with his right foot it doesn't matter, close him out on one side and he'll easily switch sides like nothing happened.

soul24rage

I was convinced he was right footed but seeing that video makes me doubt myself.

Seems like he has more shooting power and accuracy with his right but more close control with his left. Even someone like Adriano who also was ambidextrous used to lean more towards his left foot, but with Dembele it's really hard to know with foot is his absolute best.

Don't worry, even Dembele doesn't know himself :dembele:

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
He is definitely more left-footed, and his preference for his left foot as the leading one while dribbling became more pronounced after the injuries. Used to look more ambidextrous/ambipedal at Rennes and Dortmund. That said, he probably shoots better with his right foot.

gasgas

He is definitely more left-footed, and his preference for his left foot as the leading one while dribbling became more pronounced after the injuries. Used to look more ambidextrous/ambipedal at Rennes and Dortmund. That said, he probably shoots better with his right foot.

He takes corners, shoots penalties and freekicks with his right

Dribbles with his left

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans