Ousmane Dembélé

Status
Not open for further replies.

Richard.H

Oh look all the dumb cunts with stupid arguments surface again. Fuck this moronic take why won't it die.
A player that played 5 minutes across 180 minutes got us eliminated anyone who says this should automatically be banned for stupidity.

Who are you targeting with this message? If you mean just the Liverpool takes then yes I agree. I was on the Dembele bandwagon for a while but not anymore after today. He simply doesn't cut it at the highest level. Sorry mate.

omidferoz

Should be a runner and quit football. Such a bad player. How barca payed 140mil for him is beyond me. Even at that time you could see his flaws and that he never was a barca type of guy.

Respekt_III

Anti-everything
He is seen as a mega flop by many barca fans

Hazard is still the #1 Flop of all time though

issue is we have 3 mega flops, I'd say Coutinho is the biggest flop of all time by far.
Still cant believe Madrid paid 115m for a dude with 1 year? left on his contract lol.

Raketa10

When he looses his speed he will be on the level of Segunda. His footbaling IQ is horrendous and he can only dribble pass defender when he is running in full speed. If opponents close his side of the pitch story is over. In tight spaces he becomes a turnover machine. On top of all that his finishing is probably the worst I have ever seen from Barca winger. He can be renewed only if he accepts much lover salary otherwise just let him go.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

When he looses his speed he will be on the level of Segunda. His footbaling IQ is horrendous and he can only dribble pass defender when he is running in full speed. If opponents close his side of the pitch story is over. In tight spaces he becomes a turnover machine. On top of all that his finishing is probably the worst I have ever seen from Barca winger. He can be renewed only if he accepts much lover salary otherwise just let him go.

The worst thing is that he didnt really develop over the last three years. He is still the dump player from the beginning.

malvolio

9jrvwxoy6gh61.jpg

100M that's the combined amount we'll get after selling these 4 clowns

Laplacian

Look at how Kurzawa positioned and orientated his body against Dembele, he was consistently preparing himself for a Dembele run on the sideline. Worked quite well, I'm assuming La Liga players will follow suit soon. Hopefully this will force him to become a little bit more creative with his dribbling otherwise he's fucked...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans