1 dembele
2 hasard
3 coutinho
4 kaka to real (65 M is like 130 today)
5 Torres to chealsea

Honorable mention: Shevchenko to chealsea
Those expensive players gave nothing

vegitot

Look at how Kurzawa positioned and orientated his body against Dembele, he was consistently preparing himself for a Dembele run on the sideline. Worked quite well, I'm assuming La Liga players will follow suit soon. Hopefully this will force him to become a little bit more creative with his dribbling otherwise he's fucked...

PSG lets him all of space yet he could not do anything against them, not even dribble past one player. His only kick and run style is easily to defend.

Chainsaw

Killahead
As I said from the very beginning, signing him and Coutinho on those amounts was horrible decision. It was actually shocking to me that the club really did pay that much for them No way they worthed half the price Barca paid for them. This team has been damaged by the incompetent management for years, it takes a massive overhaul in the summer to fix what had to be done in the past 4 years.

Laplacian

I've changed my mind about him recently. If United is willing to offer around 50-60m I'd sell.

Imagine thinking he's still worth 60m lmao. After that match, the injuries over the past 4 years and his stats, no one will buy him for over 40m. He's only leaving if we refuse to renew him.

Raketa10

I am a huge fan of Dembele, Laporta, who is looking to take control of the boardroom at Barca for a second time, has told Gerard Romero on Twitch.

He is in spectacular form and mentally he's very strong too. These are players that I will try and make sure Barca have for many years.

I ve always come out in favour of Ousmane. I think he deserves some special treatment because these genius types of players you have to look after them.

I really like watching Dembele doing so well.

Genious??? :lol::lol::lol::lol:

I hope Font wins!

Don't understand his fetish with hitting gently at the keeper. He did the same thing against LFC, and both times Messi created a clear-cut chance for him.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Don't understand his fetish with hitting gently at the keeper. He did the same thing against LFC, and both times Messi created a clear-cut chance for him.

Well yesterday it wasnt that easy to shit the ball but its his overall match which make me pissed. He created 0 chances and was just garbage. He lost clearly the duell against Mbappe.

Laplacian

Well yes the ball was slightly behind him, but that's why you make a first touch to set yourself up for a proper finish. You know, like every other forward in the world does? He had ample space and time for that. The scuffed shot happened because he simply lacks the composure and intelligence to make decisions in tight situations. He just blindly shoots without considering the position of the oppositions defense and GK.

BBZ8800

Vegitot, imo:
Dest looks happy, confident and as if he is trolling and joking.

Dembele looks sloppy and childish like a 13 years old kid, as always.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans