Ousmane Dembélé

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
I swear you guys never get tired of this shit. We've already seen what he's capable of when he's fully fit and plays as a winger, he kicks and runs and aimlessly spams crosses. He's useless. He's dumb. He's got no technique. He can't dribble one on one utilizing skills. He can't finish even if he receives 6 big chances within one game, as we saw last season against multiple teams.

He's useless. It's season no. 5, it's time to accept it and let it go.

:cry:

Kul_z

Can't wait for the dark prince to be back, guess he wants to give others a head start so there's no excuse when he starts ruling the league.

My man is concerned about sporting project of fc barcelona, he'll sign new contract and play for ps5 with yearly subscription for fifa totw cards. My man studying formations in fifa and weakness of europe's elite, davies would cry in agony at half time in allianz arena because the amount of stepovers our dark knight would produce will be for history books

Laplacian

We joke about Vinicius being just as shit but did you see his finish from a few days ago? Ribery-esque type finish. Dude is specifically working on his finishing, and with a specialized mental coach. What has Dembele been doing for the past few years? Still as bad as he was 4 years ago.

Last edited:

Laplacian

My man is concerned about sporting project of fc barcelona, he'll sign new contract and play for ps5 with yearly subscription for fifa totw cards. My man studying formations in fifa and weakness of europe's elite, davies would cry in agony at half time in allianz arena because the amount of stepovers our dark knight would produce will be for history books

I don't think I've ever seen him do a step-over successfully. I've seen him attempt it once or twice, but never successfully. He looks so awkward doing skills.

El Gato

Villarato!
We joke about Vinicius being just as shit but did you see his finish from a few days ago? Ribery-esque type finish. Dude is specifically working on his finishing, and with a specialized mental coach. What has Dembele been doing for the past few years? Still as bad as he was 4 years.

Which coach is that?

HanDW

On This Day in 2017, Barcelona signs Dembele for ?105m + add-ons

118 Appearances
30 Goals
21 Assists
12 Injuries
5 Trophies

Total-Football

118 Appearances
30 Goals
21 Assists
12 Injuries
5 Trophies
Mind u.. This is with him playing alongside the best player ever 10 meters away from him.. Imagine the numbers now.. (except the injuries of course.. He ll find a way to break his own records like bolt)

Laplacian

118 Appearances
30 Goals
21 Assists
12 Injuries
5 Trophies

8 goals per season ahahahahahaha
5 assists per season ahahahahahahahahahahah

holy shit and people call him a creator. I mean I don't stats to tell me hes shit cause eye test and all but hooooooooly shit. We really got ourselves a dud didnt we

jamrock

8 goals per season ahahahahahaha
5 assists per season ahahahahahahahahahahah

holy shit and people call him a creator. I mean I don't stats to tell me hes shit cause eye test and all but hooooooooly shit. We really got ourselves a dud didnt we

13 goals + assist per season, in 23 games not bad.

#stats.

Home of Barca Fans