Ousmane Dembélé

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blackstarr

Dembele would literally make every single elite team squad in Europe every single one, whether he would be a starter or not is a different conversation, & I'm not even big on dembele, but you can't teach the basic skills he has, which is why the moment he plays a few games in a row he gets called up for France, who definitely don't need to call him up.

Exactly..his style might not be everyone's cup of tea but Dembele has unique qualities and there's a reason why he's highly rated amongst his peers and the people in football.

Kul_z

We are fucking ready. Two games of warmups, and then against benfica otamendi would learn that you dont fuck with messi heirs.

We will make camp nou the fortress again. Black list is officially on.

The season of the assassin has arrived

https://youtu.be/54JVZG7W9eM

SmilerBam

Don't bother too much with this crowd here. I gave that up long ago.
Most have no idea what is talent, why it is important, etc. People come here because this forum simply gives an opportunity to hate, usually regardless to merit or quality.

Creativity and fantasy is key to the game, hence Dembele would and could be key to Barca, but you will hardly ever find a positive thought here.
This is unfortunately the realm of the haters.

Too hate what? Why we don't hate Fati? Or De Jong? Because there is potential there, those players really showed they can be great players. What Dembouz has showed? Speed, clumsiness, drinking Cola and being injured 90% of the time. That's what he showed. It's incredible people still believe in this french amoeba. Are you guys blind? Also since when Dembouz has any sort of creativity? He misplaces like 90% of his passes. Do you guys even watch football or only play Fifa and think Dembouz is so great beacuse he has 99 pace?

SmilerBam

Exactly..his style might not be everyone's cup of tea but Dembele has unique qualities and there's a reason why he's highly rated amongst his peers and the people in football.

Yeah, his ''style'' is tobe injured 90% of the time. He is indeed an incredible player.

messi2140

6racies Xavi
Hope Barca don't give him a contract , just let him go for free. Yes it's true that Dembele is our only winger , but that's a moot point when he is injured 90% percent of the time.

Laplacian

Don't bother too much with this crowd here. I gave that up long ago.
Most have no idea what is talent, why it is important, etc. People come here because this forum simply gives an opportunity to hate, usually regardless to merit or quality.

Creativity and fantasy is key to the game, hence Dembele would and could be key to Barca, but you will hardly ever find a positive thought here.
This is unfortunately the realm of the haters.

Ah yes, people whom dislike Dembele as a player dislike creativity and fantasy. Never mind that most of my favorite players are flair players, lol. Dembele isn't a creative player. Doesn't split defenses with his passing, doesn't create brilliant plays out of nowhere, no through balls, and little use of trickery utilizing skills. A few months ago I asked Birdy to give me 10 instances of Dembele splitting defenses with his passing within the season, he dodged the answer.

He runs fasts and occasionally scores goals from outside the box. That's it. Stop acting like he's some Thierry Henry, Neymar, or god forbid some Muller incarnate that only "true football fans" are capable of understanding. Can't pass, can't involve himself in build up play because he's dumb, can't dribble, and finish. He's shit.

Although it looks like this thread will go back to being inactive again, because surprise surprise, he's injured again. Don't worry, he's only 24 and he's got plenty of time to transform into a world class player.

Can't believe some of you have the balls to shit on BBZ for Coutinho when you constantly make the same weird mental gymnastics excuses for this pathetic excuse of a player.

JerseyAddict

How on Earth is he f*** injured again? Wtf? Is he an athlete or 99y old paper-man?

FFS. Barca should wrap him in "bubble wrap" before each game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans