Ousmane Dembélé

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raketa10

He's been training since mid September. How is that too early? Should he instead do individual training for 2 months, 3 months? 4 months?

4 years. :D If he did only individual training (without playing) since he arrived in Barcelona he would have stayed healthy. This is clearly our fault. :D

Andresito

Staff member
I don't understand how there's no doctor in the world who can fix his recurring problems.

And if it isn't fixable at least point out that he probably won't be able to play football regularly anymore.

He even visited that Finnish doctor for a check up before training fully again who gave his OK.
They should be writing medical articles about his hamstrings at this point

malvolio

I don't understand how there's no doctor in the world who can fix his recurring problems.

And if it isn't fixable at least point out that he probably won't be able to play football regularly anymore.

He even visited that Finnish doctor for a check up before training fully again who gave his OK.

my uneducated guess is that he goes full throttle way too much for his body to handle it. he lacks other attributes and resorts time and again to bursts of phenomenal pace that cause big stress on his hamstrings.

maybe he should time his runs or be more cautious after returning from injury. but we know he ain't got the brain for that.

he's basically like a shit FIFA player that just presses R2/RT or holds R2 all the time.

Last edited:

FinBarcelonafan

Worth the risk. We needed to win that game. Dembele was key for winning.

At least he paid back some of his price. Making it out of the group would be important financially.

Raketa10

Some things aren't fixable. Unfortunately, sometimes it's only about genetics. Bad lifestyle habits also don't help.

Andresito

Staff member
Some things aren't fixable. Unfortunately, sometimes it's only about genetics. Bad lifestyle habits also don't help.

It might be harsh but then it's probably time to retire.

Or maybe he's mentally prepared to play a few games and be injured for a while. Gotta get that dough somehow I guess.

Idk it's either that he's fully aware that he's fucked or he got a great mentality. Takes it's toll on the mind to recover only to be back to square 1 again, and again and again. It helps if he's prepared for it.

Birdy

key?! he hasn't done shit in that match.

LOL
Malvolio the Messi puppy

Created the goal by dragging half of Dynamo defense away from Ansu
Let alone all his other runs that created either chances or the conditions for chances

Switch to golf now, cauz you don't get football

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans