Ousmane Dembélé

Status
Not open for further replies.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Dembele is about to pay us back a year's worth of wages with this new rule :lol:

He will earn nothing with these new rules and the rumoured contract based on number of appearances :lol:

Messi983

I'd guess these fines are mostly symbolic for players earning millions. As long as he won't be late to training every day. :lol:

behindbrowneyes

I'd guess these fines are mostly symbolic for players earning millions. As long as he won't be late to training every day. :lol:

True.

[tw]1458287997502242817[/tw]

10k over the span of 3 seasons are peanuts for Pique. It can help massively whoever gets it (I guess it will be donated to people in need) though.

malvolio

Demb?l? will pay the first fine for being late to arrive at the Ciutat Esportiva. He arrived three minutes too late. [@Elwood_White]
[MENTION=4451]Birdy[/MENTION] in shambles :lol:

for all the talk about discipline, training, sleep hours etc and your boy does this on his first try?

Birdy

[MENTION=4451]Birdy[/MENTION] in shambles :lol:

for all the talk about discipline, training, sleep hours etc and your boy does this on his first try?

3 min not that bad compared to half or 1 hour late some years back.

Despite what you think, I have no problem with Dembouz being fined.
He has to learn to be more disciplined.

It's part of the process that will make him the best in the world in his position, as Xavi said

JamDav1982

Same Xavi who wants to renew Roberto, sign Alves and make Busi centre of the team.

Seems to be his opinion is held up at times as an argument when suits.

Seen this one before.

Windhook

Not a big deal, actually it's a good sign Dembele showed up just 3 minutes late. Not worth leaking that info to the media, it's stupid IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans