Ousmane Dembélé

Status
Not open for further replies.

Devils

[SPORT] | Exclusive: Agreement reached with Ousmane Demb?l? to renew his contract, which will be made official next week

The player will sign for five years and his salary will be lowered

Devils

14dallas.1.190.jpg

We did it dawgs. We did it.

We made it to the promise land.

feggydinho

[SPORT] | Exclusive: Agreement reached with Ousmane Demb?l? to renew his contract, which will be made official next week

The player will sign for five years and his salary will be lowered

reducing his salary and signing for 5 years!!! If true, really good negotiation from Barca and funny negotiation from Dembouz's party cause they literally had the upper hand

BusiTheKing

He definitely has individual x-factor but I think there are more important things that should disqualify him before that, things like basic short passing, reliable finishing, capacity to take part in collective attacking moves.

The one thing I do rate in him is that he can play both wings, which will undeniably come in handy.

BarcaOG

Banned
so stupid

he has yet to vindicate his very expensive transfer fee

he is either injured or inconsistent

joke of a club

xavi out

OVI9323

Was thinking that he would renew since november, even when all report was counting him out. He just doesn't seem like the type of guy that will stab his "Dream" club (which Rennes and Dortmund wasn't) and looked well too happy and engaged during the training session or even when we scored during matches.
In fact, i was thinking they would announce it sooner. But at the end of the day, there is still an huge risk that he injured himself for a long period... Well time will tell

Last edited:

FCBfan22

2 or 3 years would be perfect
5 is just stupid considering the injury history.

But... Him renewing is good news.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans