Ousmane Dembélé

Status
Not open for further replies.

feggydinho

Ok so your method is throw 500 passes at him eventually if he gets 5-6 crosses he is a good player.

I see, good logic.

Yeah, we make do with what we have, he's our most creative forward right now that is not injured (He also created the most chances in the previous game)

Porque

Dembele was good. Consistently received the ball in none threatening positions and was asked to produce something, sometimes having to beat two defenders.

You are going to have alot of failed actions with those odds. But 100 failures to create 1 or 2 clear chances and a couple more half chances which can result in a goal, is the name of the game. And he achieved that.

iniestaGOAT

Despite his entourage wanting him to leave Barcelona, Demb?l? has decided to stay. It remains to agree on the contract terms, which will not an easy job for Barcelona considering the finances.

@sebnonda

Horatio

You're welcome
This guys been delivering last few games. Important thing he does not get injured.

I think he wants to stay. Looks overjoyed once the team scores. Just hope his demands are not crazy high.

OVI9323

Nice game but still can't trust him for the long run and even in his good period he still wasn't able to be as decisive as Fati
THink he'll renew but I wouldn't mind if he leave. He's not a good Fit here, would love to see him with a team like Liverpool, Chelsea or City though

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Please no. He is danger up-front but doesn't contribute overall and is mostly out anyway.
Get rid of him and reduce the wage bill.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans