Ousmane Dembélé

Status
Not open for further replies.

feggydinho

Will do well at bayern to replace coman

Lots of open space for him to utilise his gazelle speed.

Chelsea is a great option as he will be coached by world class Tuchel who got the best out of him.

Will do very well at PSG to reunite with Messi, and to replace Mbappe as a star.

All while having a pay raise and a fact signing on fee. He is doing us a favor by even considering renewing at Barca

Exactly, if the rumors are true that we're trying to renew him while making him take a 40% wage cut, then it's a no-brainer for me. Cause Dembouz should be able to get a salary of 15m as a free agent in any top club right now. Moreover, we'll have to replace Dembele, and a player of Ferran's profile doesn't do justice to that for me. Coman is leaving for a bigger salary, so we might still have to sign another attacker with high wages if Dembouz leaves

serghei

Because we need him to renew to register Torres

There must be some other way, we can't be that dumb to sign a player whose registration depends on some idiot renewing first.

Exactly, if the rumors are true that we're trying to renew him while making him take a 40% wage cut, then it's a no-brainer for me. Cause Dembouz should be able to get a salary of 15m as a free agent in any top club right now. Moreover, we'll have to replace Dembele, and a player of Ferran's profile doesn't do justice to that for me. Coman is leaving for a bigger salary, so we might still have to sign another attacker with high wages if Dembouz leaves

Sure, man, the problem is not the money he asks. The problem is he's not a very good player. He's dumb, and a buffoon who can't get to trainings in time, and on top of that he's always injured.

serghei

Tebas's CVC deal.

Some other way. :lol:

If we have to choose between CVC deal, or put our hopes in Coutinho and Umtiti, two absolute lazy bums, and paying this clown his big fees, then we have to choose option no4 which is let Ferran Torres train with the team for 6 months and register him in the summer.

In the meantime, play Dembele non-stop.

Messigician

Some other way. :lol:

If we have to choose between CVC deal, or put our hopes in Coutinho and Umtiti, two absolute lazy bums, and paying this clown his big fees, then we have to choose option no4 which is let Ferran Torres train with the team for 6 months and register him in the summer.

In the meantime, play Dembele non-stop.

This is a grim reality

Can we go back to hearing about now the club will sign Haaland and De Ligt?

Daisymorr

Cut our losses on him, its not as if he is available all season.
Dangerous player when he is on form but he's not worth putting the club at risk again with high wages and setting precedent for other players to hold us ransom in the future.
Just hasn't worked out for us with him but its better to not be cash strapped because of his wages.
Keep investing smart going forward is the answer.

I would prefer to see us go get St Maximin from Newcastle or Adeyemi rather than been held ransom.

Messigician

Cut our losses on him, its not as if he is available all season.
Dangerous player when he is on form but he's not worth putting the club at risk again with high wages and setting precedent for other players to hold us ransom in the future.
Just hasn't worked out for us with him but its better to not be cash strapped because of his wages.
Keep investing smart going forward is the answer.

I would prefer to see us go get St Maximin from Newcastle or Adeyemi rather than been held ransom.

Actually no, we would lose money if he doesn't renew

🚨[ @orioldomenech🥇] | Dembele?s agent knows that Ferran Torres registration depends on his player?s extension. He intends to take advantage of the situation.

Messigician

This has to be the club lying right?

Ousmane Demb?l? is asking for a ?40m gross salary per season, and a ?40m signing bonus.

? @Santi_J_FM

Even as cynical as I am of Dembele it can't be THIS bad right?

Daisymorr

Actually no, we would lose money if he doesn't renew

🚨[ @orioldomenech🥇] | Dembele?s agent knows that Ferran Torres registration depends on his player?s extension. He intends to take advantage of the situation.

I know he can leave for free buts its not worth giving him huge wages that stops us buying players who may well do a lot better than him and be available more often.

I think he is a good player but I would not be held to ransom if his agent is asking for too much money.

Messigician

I know he can leave for free buts its not worth giving him huge wages that stops us buying players who may well do a lot better than him and be available more often.

I think he is a good player but I would not be held to ransom if his agent is asking for too much money.

Well we can't register Torres if he doesn't renew

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Yeah I agree, most people wouldn't but it's like playing a Russian roulette. If there is a chance why risk it?

Survival rate for people under 80 and without grave diseases is what, 95 or more percent. Yeah, a real russian roulette.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans