Ousmane Dembélé

Status
Not open for further replies.

Messigician

Ousmane Demb?l??s agent believes that the player is the future of Bar?a. He would not accept a salary lower than what the club could offer to Haaland. In the negotiations, he also compared it to the salaries of Coutinho and Griezmann.

? @Santi_J_FM

Ousmane Demb?l? is asking for a ?40m gross salary per season, and a ?40m signing bonus.

? @Santi_J_FM

Dembele posts the Barca flag on his Insta lmfao

Literally shameless

Messigician

🚨🚨[ @gerardromero🥇] | Bar?a will listen to offers for Dembele starting from 50 million euros in January because they do not want him to leave for free in the summer.

HAHAHAHAHA

good luck with that

Daisymorr

Ousmane Demb?l??s agent believes that the player is the future of Bar?a. He would not accept a salary lower than what the club could offer to Haaland. In the negotiations, he also compared it to the salaries of Coutinho and Griezmann.

? @Santi_J_FM

Ousmane Demb?l? is asking for a ?40m gross salary per season, and a ?40m signing bonus.

? @Santi_J_FM

Dembele posts the Barca flag on his Insta lmfao

Literally shameless

If these are the numbers he wants then its a definite no no for me. I didn't realise the Torres situation required Dembele to re-sign but no he does not deserve that type of money.

Daisymorr

����[ @gerardromero��] | Bar?a will listen to offers for Dembele starting from 50 million euros in January because they do not want him to leave for free in the summer.

HAHAHAHAHA

good luck with that

Paris might take the bait if they know Mbappe is leaving.... maybe.

Messigician

That he himself made it difficult for him. I really don't understand how can you root for that guy...unless you're actually him. It's the only explanation that makes sense to me

Yes I am sure that dealing with Messi senior, Neymar's sad Coutinho, Umtiti and Demb?l?'s agents is easy

Your boy Laporta couldn't even renew Messi or Dembele while not having half the player on high wages Bartomeu had

Vladinho

I still think we can register Ferran without his renewal..like [MENTION=15262]serghei[/MENTION] said, to put your trust in dembele's decision for the club to be able to afford a new signing sounds like something only Barto would think it's a no brainer

Messigician

Demb?l?'s outrageous demands leave Bar?a in an extremely difficult position to register Ferran Torres due to FFP limitations.

The club can try to: either renew Sergi Roberto with a lower salary on a long term contract or look for multiple departures in the winter market.

Uh oh

omidferoz

Has there ever been a player that left Barcelona and had a great career afterwards?

Wtf is this guy smoking demanding the same salary as haaland and Mbappe. He is not even good enough to tie their shoes. Ungrateful rat. 4+ years in Barca And i can't remember a single great moment from him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans