Ousmane Dembélé

Status
Not open for further replies.

Messigician

I still think we can register Ferran without his renewal..like [MENTION=15262]serghei[/MENTION] said, to put your trust in dembele's decision for the club to be able to afford a new signing sounds like something only Barto would think it's a no brainer

We cannot

Messigician

Has there ever been a player that left Barcelona and had a great career afterwards?

Wtf is this guy smoking demanding the same salary as haaland and Mbappe. He is not even good enough to tie their shoes. Ungrateful rat. 4+ years in Barca And i can't remember a single great moment from him.

The miss against Liverpool is iconic

Andresito

Staff member
Has there ever been a player that left Barcelona and had a great career afterwards?

Wtf is this guy smoking demanding the same salary as haaland and Mbappe. He is not even good enough to tie their shoes. Ungrateful rat. 4+ years in Barca And i can't remember a single great moment from him.

Yaya did.

khaled_a_d

I still think we can register Ferran without his renewal..like [MENTION=15262]serghei[/MENTION] said, to put your trust in dembele's decision for the club to be able to afford a new signing sounds like something only Barto would think it's a no brainer

tbf, Laporta has done that in past summer with free agent signings.
It worked at the end and he registered all of them, but it is questionable the way he has done it.

The only explanation that the 20M the club said it is available is masa-salary, not transfer fee. In such case Ferran cost us 5M this winter of transfer fee + 6 months salary.

Otherwise, we might have indeed dig a hole for ourselves

Messigician

It looks like Roberto will agree to a 5 year contract on massively reduced wages to allow for the registration of Torres

Well that isn't so bad

Vladinho

Yes I am sure that dealing with Messi senior, Neymar's sad Coutinho, Umtiti and Demb?l?'s agents is easy

Your boy Laporta couldn't even renew Messi or Dembele while not having half the player on high wages Bartomeu had

Doctors to Barto in 2018 regarding Umtiti's knee: very small chances to heal properly and be able to compete again
Barto to Umtiti: you deserve a fat contract, for many years

How can you still think of Barto as a good leader/decision taker is beyond my comprehension

Messigician

tbf, Laporta has done that in past summer with free agent signings.
It worked at the end and he registered all of them, but it is questionable the way he has done it.

The only explanation that the 20M the club said it is available is masa-salary, not transfer fee. In such case Ferran cost us 5M this winter of transfer fee + 6 months salary.

Otherwise, we might have indeed dig a hole for ourselves

Coz Pique took a 80% wage cut

Messigician

Doctors to Barto in 2018 regarding Umtiti's knee: very small chances to heal properly and be able to compete again
Barto to Umtiti: you deserve a fat contract, for many years

How can you still think of Barto as a good leader/decision taker is beyond my comprehension

You truly believe that?

Seemed to win the world cup just fine after renewing

Vladinho

If Barto gave Umtiti that contract without consulting with the medical chief, taking into consideration his fitness issue, then that looks even worse on him tbh

khaled_a_d

The most curious thing for me is where Dembele go if he leaves?
Does he have a big offer indeed? Or agent is bluffing? Both cases are madness IMO
Maybe the club indeed using the media to turn fans against him, although they don't really need that.

Vladinho

The one moment that Ousmane made me jump from my sofa was the run and finish against Tottenham. Beauty of a goal. That's a great moment from him, at least in my case

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans