Ousmane Dembélé

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raki13

There was actually fools on here believing this clown was taking a wage cut.

The guy has been a cancer to the club ever since he signed , hes got to go.

Rumcajs

Banned
Despite some of his stats being "in red" like in PES, his flaws are just too overwhelming. I don't mind him staying for season or too, but he will never be great. You can't play great football with such deficient brain. Believe Ferran will prove to be more net benefit in half a season than he in his entire tenure here even withholding the injuries.

feggydinho

15m is still utterly ridiculous for a forward that can't even score 10 goals a season, now and back in Dortmund. It's lunacy. He should be paid at best 2m a year based on his availability and lack of intelligence on pitch.

Lol, all these are why I said it's best in his interest if he leaves (maybe Barca's interest too), and I think he'll perform if he's fit (Big if though). I just hope he doesn't cower at this point and renew for less cause that would be stupid

behindbrowneyes

Fact is him and his agent have the power in negotiations. If rumours are true about Torres registration, even more. The only question left is how much Laporta and Alemany want him to stay.

Haaland: 75 games for BVB - 76 goals - 20 assists
Mbappe: 195 games for PSG - 147 goals - 76 assists
Dembele: 126 games for Barca - 30 goals - 23 assists

Now a winger naturally isn't as close to the goal to produce numbers like a 9, but it is a no brainer to stay away from paying Dembele a salary close to what Mbappe and Haaland will ask for. Nice try though, as the people from the club called him better than Mbappe, so it is reasonable from his agent to ask for that. They have power in negotiations, but the club still can stay away from those demands and not give in. Extending his contract would be strategically smart for various reasons, but there are boundaries...

delancey

Renewing him on high wages sets a bad precedent during times in which other players and their respective agents may seek inflated compensation based on past renewals. The club should try to sell him in January, otherwise, keep playing him until he gets injured again. Then, if he returns before season end, transfer him to the B-team. He can help us there with the training sessions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans