Ousmane Dembélé

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rassvet

Dembele and Coutinho are going to go down as the worst Barcelona transfers ever. Paid 100+ million in transfer fees and extremely high wages. Both are going to leave after their contracts are up for nothing :lol:

In total Barca will have paid close to 500 million for pretty much nothing. Insane.
Almost as bad an investment as Mike Bloomberg’s 2020 presidential run

iniestaGOAT

Yeah right, us getting rekt by Origi, Shaqiri & co while being 3-0 up from the get go + them missing their most important players isnt what costed us the final. Nuh uh.

Its not. It wouldnt have happened if Dembele did what he was supposed to do and score a tap in.

Pretty much the only moment we will remember from his barca career. Terminate contract immediately just 6 months left and let us watch ferran tores

El Guaje

Its not. It wouldnt have happened if Dembele did what he was supposed to do and score a tap in.

Pretty much the only moment we will remember from his barca career. Terminate contract immediately just 6 months left and let us watch ferran tores

Lol it would make sense if we were 1-0 up but no we were not only 1 or 2-0 up but 3!!!-0 up and they didnt have Salah and Firmino. That is a much, much bigger fuck up than Dembele missing that sitter. That miss or not, we should have gone through either way and it only makes things worse when we lost to the likes of Dzeko, past it De Rossi, Nainggolan, Florenzi & co.

Dembeles miss was bad, but not the sole or biggest reason we went out.

malvolio

Dembele was never decisive for us when we needed him to be. Either because he is a moron or because he wasn't there to begin with.

Raketa10

Dembele was never decisive for us when we needed him to be. Because he is a moron and because he wasn't there to begin with.

Corrected that for you. :D

40 mil salary?!?! Man, I am laughing at his request since yesterday. People who were at the meeting with his moronic agent should have reacted like this:

<iframe src="https://giphy.com/embed/3o6Zt4HU9uwXmXSAuI" width="480" height="330" frameBorder="0" class="giphy-embed" allowFullScreen></iframe><p><a href="https://giphy.com/gifs/hulu-the-hotwives-of-las-vegas-3o6Zt4HU9uwXmXSAuI">via GIPHY</a></p>

Last edited:

Laplacian

I still think that 40m is a big lie, so I'm not standing by that. I'll want to hear what Barca proposed, which I think should be less than 15m and I'm pretty sure Dembouz need is around 15m. No way he asks for 40 or even 30m

15m is still utterly ridiculous for a forward that can't even score 10 goals a season, now and back in Dortmund. It's lunacy. He should be paid at best 2m a year based on his availability and lack of intelligence on pitch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans