Ousmane Dembélé

Status
Not open for further replies.

JamDav1982

Rumors are believable because this Barca board is more transparent with insider information that Catalan journalists have access to.

Good example is Ferran's transfer and it happened in just a month since being reported in the press.

Those journalists had Dembele as agreeing to stay a couple weeks back.

Rumours come from all sides and a lot of fake rumours and politics involved.

Messigician

It's done

🚨🚨[ @xlemus🥇] | Barcelona sees Dembele?s requests as unacceptable. The player is asking for ?40M gross per season, ?15M for the agent and ?40M for the player as a renewal bonus. The decision is to SELL the player in January or not he will NOT play anymore.

JamDav1982

Seems like Dembele alluded to staying which was seen as important to finances of Barca and signing Torres.

As soon as Torres deal is agreed Dembele changes his demands knowing the club is in the shit a bit if doesnt renew him and power has swung his way to demand more for a renewal.

Club called him on it and made it public.

feggydinho

It's done

����[ @xlemus��] | Barcelona sees Dembele?s requests as unacceptable. The player is asking for ?40M gross per season, ?15M for the agent and ?40M for the player as a renewal bonus. The decision is to SELL the player in January or not he will NOT play anymore.

Funny situation, Club wants him to renew for something within 7.5 to 9m net yearly, and he doesn't want that. Safe to say that it's over since both parties obviously don't wanna continue

Messigician

Seems like Dembele alluded to staying which was seen as important to finances of Barca and signing Torres.

As soon as Torres deal is agreed Dembele changes his demands knowing the club is in the shit a bit if doesnt renew him and power has swung his way to demand more for a renewal.

Yup this is exactly what happened and media reported it too

Birdy

Yes Xavi has doubts on Dest as I said.

Your poor logic... when Barca want to keep a player you like mock others for not rating him... when Barca want to sell a player you dont like then point to clubs like Spurs wanting them as evidence of their quality.

As said. Utter nonsense and like to mock other folk as 'Barca Forum' opinions when you are nothing more either.

Keep at it.

Never change.

Expose your nonsense easily time and again.

Keep thinking you know more than likes of Xavi on Dest and then point to Xavis opinion when suit when he rates a player you like.

Top stuff.
Yes, top stuff, unlike the shitty stuff you utter day in, day out.

And, since I don't have time to play with your psychopathology, I am going to reply to just 1 thing that you malevolently imply:

The average 'Bara Forum' opinion is just an emotional knee-jerk reaction that idolizes the ones they like (call me MEssi), and demonizes the ones they hate (call me Dembele) without
any reasoning, or any data-driven evidence behind
You are included as well in that lot, as you never care to justify your 'no one give a FUCK about' idiosyncrasies.

Sorry, I beg to differ, and I have posted tons of stats here to justify my take on Dembele, as well as all my other takes basically.
That doesn't mean I know more than Xavi, but it means that I have an informed opinion at least, and I don't pull thing straight out of my ass, like you and others
Wish the average BF regular would put down the same amount of work to justify their take.

That's all there is to it.
Don't reply, as you are not going to add anything to this. You are just going to repeat same stuff with same words.
And, like I said, I have better things to do than play with your psychopathology

Windhook

Those journalists had Dembele as agreeing to stay a couple weeks back.

Rumours come from all sides and a lot of fake rumours and politics involved.

I'm not denying there are a lot of fake freelance Tweeter so called journalists that invent stories to get attention. But SPORT and MD are more reliable as fake reporting would make them look like donkeys.

Also I believe the information on Dembouz renewing came from inside the club again, but Dembele could easily be manipulated by agents to take some better deal after giving his word to Barca. In case Dembele leaves I'm sure this will be the excuse of the board "He gave us his OK on a new contract"

feggydinho

Wouldn't say that, they would've still gone for Torres with Dembele renewing or not (maybe they felt it would pressure him to renew for less and accommodate Torress and that's stupid reasoning). Pretty sure Dembouz would've been sold if he wasn't injured in almost every transfer window, everyone party is looking out for themself

JamDav1982

I'm not denying there are a lot of fake freelance Tweeter so called journalists that invent stories to get attention. But SPORT and MD are more reliable as fake reporting would make them look like donkeys.

Also I believe the information on Dembouz renewing came from inside the club again, but Dembele could easily be manipulated by agents to take some better deal after giving his word to Barca. In case Dembele leaves I'm sure this will be the excuse of the board "He gave us his OK on a new contract"

Sport and MD are not even close to being the best two sources for Barca news or breaking it early.

Birdy

Xavi Lemus reports for 30m gross, not 40m, a number that Amoebagician fabricated

I can't believe his demands are that high.
If that's the case, definitely NOT renew him

Messigician

" Dembele leaving on a free would be financial suicide for the club, if he isn't sold in January the club are back to square one regarding FFP"

We are fucked

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans