Ousmane Dembélé

Status
Not open for further replies.

JamDav1982

His demands are so high as so many other clubs will be willing to take a gamble on them being the ones that can get his career going.

Plus he knows what the renewal means to the finances of Barca and ability to spend in January and next summer.

If Dembeles renewal was not so impactful on FFP they would not have been trying as hard as have to keep him.

Probably try and sell him in summer even if had renewed him.

Messigician

It's done

🚨🚨[ @xlemus🥇] | Barcelona sees Dembele?s requests as unacceptable. The player is asking for ?40M gross per season, ?15M for the agent and ?40M for the player as a renewal bonus. The decision is to SELL the player in January or not he will NOT play anymore.

One of the most stunning contractual demands I've ever seen for a player always injured

Birdy

If Dembouz leaves, we need a winger as close as possible to his profile and as good as he is.

I can only think of Kingsley Coman

malvolio

Laporta can go with Dembele, if this Ferran Torres registering circus turns out to be true.

I refuse to believe Laporta is that stupid to believe Dembele will play along and accept a lower salary.

Messigician

His demands are so high as so many other clubs will be willing to take a gamble on them being the ones that can get his career going.

Plus he knows what the renewal means to the finances of Barca and ability to spend in January and next summer.

If Dembeles renewal was not so impactful on FFP they would not have been trying as hard as have to keep him.

Probably try and sell him in summer even if had renewed him.

No club will give him that I guarantee it

Messigician

Laporta can go with Dembele, if this Ferran Torres registering circus turns out to be true.

I refuse to believe Laporta is that stupid to believe Dembele will play along and accept a lower salary.

I'm afraid that's exactly what happened.

He was tricked by Dembele saying he'll renew with a 50% pay cut however so it's not entirely hos fault

mc_lovin

I mean Dembele is a magician... he shows just enough to inspire some hope in him, which is why I would have preferred us to keep him (well, that and FFP), but damn, the nerve of [MENTION=4451]Birdy[/MENTION] calling out people for rating him as a flop, which he undoubtedly is at the moment. He's been here for 4.5 years ffs and did nothing.

Messigician

Doesn't make sense that this happened, how many 24 or 25-year-old players do we see accepting wage cuts? very rare

Regardless the media with ties to the club all reported Dembele had agreed to renew and rejected offers to leave and it was basically done.

This 180 after Torres is signed means Dembele knows that the club need him to renew for Torres to be registered it's simple as that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans