Ousmane Dembélé

Status
Not open for further replies.

Messigician

I bet the club are in full blown panic mode now.

Players likely to be unavailable against Mallorca:

Covid:
- Dest
- Balde
- Coutinho
- Abde
- Lenglet
- Gavi
- Alba
- Dembele
- Alves
- Umtiti

Suspended:
- Busquets

Injured:
- Ansu
- Braithwaite
- Pedri
- Sergi Roberto
- Memphis

16 players out.

Birdy

Regardless the media with ties to the club all reported Dembele had agreed to renew and rejected offers to leave and it was basically done.

This 180 after Torres is signed means Dembele knows that the club need him to renew for Torres to be registered it's simple as that

It's NOT
Like I said, there are many avenues through which the club can meet the Liga rules

If Roberto renews with a pay-cut, it's done
If Cou goes, it's done

BarcaOG

Banned
those who want dembele to stay, why?

what exactly has dembele done for us in his 5 years here that even warrants considering renewing at such high wages?

JamDav1982

Barca cant afford Coman now and if got a CF the front three would be Ferran CF Fati when all fit.

They will probably end up with some financial trick deal to boost accounts with a Depay/Morata swap deal in Jan. Maybe make it three way with Lenglet to Atletico thrown in.

Messigician

It's NOT
Like I said, there are many avenues through which the club can meet the Liga rules

If Cou goes, it's done

Coutinho won't go.

Roberto isn't equivalent to Dembele for FFP

The only options are

Somehow Dembele is sold in January

Somehow Umtiti or Coutinho are sold in January

Somehow Laporta 180s and signs the CVC deal

Birdy

those who want dembele to stay, why?

what exactly has dembele done for us in his 5 years here that even warrants considering renewing at such high wages?

I never said renew him on the wages reported around.
I said renew him on the wages the club proposed

feggydinho

Regardless the media with ties to the club all reported Dembele had agreed to renew and rejected offers to leave and it was basically done.

This 180 after Torres is signed means Dembele knows that the club need him to renew for Torres to be registered it's simple as that

I think the media has just been using his name to sell articles recently with many lies (don't know which is accurate again), cause it doesn't make sense for him to accept a wage cut at this period even Martial with his poor performance at Manchester still renewed for around 250k weekly so I never believed that salary reduction and Laporta would be foolish to use that in signing Ferran

JamDav1982

It's NOT

If Cou goes, it's done

Roberto renewing 'saves' around 2/3m in accounts this season.

Dembele renewing for 5 years would have saved close to 15m on accounts. Possibly more.

Coutinho leaving does next to nothing but save his salary. It may even mean a fairly big loss on accounts if the rumours of them reducing his amortised costs to zero last summer are not true.

Mateka

Ousmane Dembele has rejected a new contract at Barcelona following a furious meeting with club bosses - as two Premier League clubs contacted the winger over a free transfer. The Sun

Later in the report they are unclear who the 2 PL clubs are.

Messigician

Roberto renewing 'saves' around 2/3m in accounts this season.

Dembele renewing for 5 years would have saved close to 15m on accounts. Possibly more.

Coutinho leaving does next to nothing but save his salary. It may even mean a fairly big loss on accounts if the rumours of them reducing his amortised costs to zero last summer are not true.

Stunning disaster!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans