Ousmane Dembélé

Status
Not open for further replies.

Windhook

Coutinho 8 mln? Ahahahahahah.

Your information is incorrect.
Coutinho is currently the highest paid player on the team.

Back it up with some source, then I'll believe you.

What you are basically stating is that everyone on the squad is earning 50m with tax nowadays. I've known that Sergi Roberto, MATS, Umtiti, Dembele were all around 8-12m p/a, but you are smashing everything.

Cristiano was around 30m p/a at Real Madrid in his best period and Leo's 70m wage was the main factor he left the club.

Frenkie is the highest paid player on the squad currently and the pressure is already on him as we see how he struggles.

M3ls

Ronaldo earned almost 30 excluding taxes. Including tax payments, he received 60.

I have checked other sources now. Coutinho, excluding taxes, earns about 16-17 million euros per year. Including taxes, this is € 32 million.

George_Costanza

Back it up with some source, then I'll believe you.

What you are basically stating is that everyone on the squad is earning 50m with tax nowadays. I've known that Sergi Roberto, MATS, Umtiti, Dembele were all around 8-12m p/a, but you are smashing everything.

Cristiano was around 30m p/a at Real Madrid in his best period and Leo's 70m wage was the main factor he left the club.

Frenkie is the highest paid player on the squad currently and the pressure is already on him as we see how he struggles.

The one you posted does contradict all other sources. Coutinho, is the most expensive signing yet his salary less than Bob and as much as Pjanic? We could have offloaded him easily years ago if his salary was only 8M.

JamDav1982

Bayern only paid a fraction of his salary.

Nope they didnt. They reduced it after lockdown for him to stay but before that were paying his full net salary.

Bild reported they covered his net salary.

You have no sources and have no clue what the numbers even mean.

Stay ignorant if you want. It is irrelevant.

Interlop

Sell him this January for like 5 M or give him away for free for the team that wants him. I doubt Bayern, or even PSG want to pay him that much, LOL, it?s insane.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans