Ousmane Dembélé

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mateka

According to Diario Sport in Spain, Barcelona winger Ousmane Dembele has an agreement in principle to join Juventus as a free agent at the end of the season.

Newcastle United have told Ousmane Dembele that they want to sign him if they avoid relegation this season, 90 Mins report.

Last edited:

Messigician

"LaLiga only facilitated the arrival of Ferran Torres as Barca gave reassurances that Dembele's renewal was only a formality, the case is now once again open and under investigation"

Yeahhhh look

Quote me on this

We will be rushing to sign CVC deal within the week

Peace Cules

Messigician

(🌕) Barcelona will not be raising their offer to Dembele as things stand ? they believe there?s ?nothing more to do?. They will communicate this to the player and his agent. @ffpolo

(🌕) Barcelona will either send Dembele to the stands or try selling him this January for ?10M ? Xavi doesn?t know about Bar?a?s intentions yet, but will soon be told by the club. [MENTION=16794]xavi[/MENTION]torresll @xlemus

Barcelona have informed Xavi Hern?ndez that Demb?l? either be sold this month, or that he remains in the stands like Moriba. [cat radio]

Tier 1 sources

Last edited:

JamDav1982

Only way round this can see is Dembele agreeing to renewal terms with a very low release clause from the summer.

Gives him some security if fucks his hammies in latter part of season and gives him a lot of freedom to move/demand more money if stays fit and performs.

Sorts the FFP issue for now and Dembele retains the upper hand in leaving/asking for more cash.

Messigician

Only way round this can see is Dembele agreeing to renewal terms with a very low release clause from the summer.

Gives him some security if fucks his hammies in latter part of season and gives him a lot of freedom to move/demand more money if stays fit and performs.

Sorts the FFP issue for now and Dembele retains the upper hand in leaving/asking for more cash.

He won't do that

The whole point of this power play is to secure agent fees for his agent, and a fact signing on fee for himself.

Or he gets a mega deal here as he knows Barca will be desperate to balance the books to register Torres.

A release clause means a transfer fee will have to be paid minimizing the financial incentive for Dembele and his entourage

This was a masterstroke by Dembele and his agent, and a gargantuan miscalculation by Laporta

JamDav1982

He won't do that

The whole point of this power play is to secure agent fees for his agent, and a fact signing on fee for himself.

Or he gets a mega deal here as he knows Barca will be desperate to balance the books to register Torres.

A release clause means a transfer fee will have to be paid minimizing the financial incentive for Dembele and his entourage

This was a masterstroke by Dembele and his agent, and a gargantuan miscalculation by Laporta

Depends on whether Dembele does have some genuine desire to stay at Barca or not.. or all about the money.

IF he does it is about only scenario that allows him to stay but on his terms to increase salary/move in future.

Messigician

Depends on whether Dembele does have some genuine desire to stay at Barca or not.. or all about the money.

IF he does it is about only scenario that allows him to stay but on his terms to increase salary/move in future.

The club's offer actually gave him a pay increase from his current deal.

More than fair, the fact he's pulled this stunt shows all we need to know about this mercenary

A good time to remember how Demb?l? left Rennes.

Mikael Silvestre (Former Rennes director of football): "He texted me from the airport with a boarding pass. He told me that he was tired of football and was going to Senegal with his grandmother."

? via @tjuanmarti h

feggydinho

The club's offer actually gave him a pay increase from his current deal.

More than fair, the fact he's pulled this stunt shows all we need to know about this mercenary

A good time to remember how Demb?l? left Rennes.

Mikael Silvestre (Former Rennes director of football): "He texted me from the airport with a boarding pass. He told me that he was tired of football and was going to Senegal with his grandmother."

? via @tjuanmarti h

The reality is everyone is after their benefit, see what Barca did with Emerson to Tottenham and now Dembouz is playing his card. I'm only disappointed that Laporta didn't see this happening, cause I'm sure most of us did.

jairzinho

Put him up for the sale or let him rot in the stands. He earned millions while being injured most of the time. Good riddance. He shouldn't even be allowed back in the camp nou again. Let him stay at home and play video games and eat pizza.

:koeman:

Mateka

Chelsea, Manchester United and Newcastle United, Paris Saint-Germain and Bayern Munich are allso keen on signing Dembele. And each of the five clubs has approached his agent to ask about a possible Bosman move.
What appears to be certain is that Dembele is set to leave Barcelona, with his demands of a €40 million gross salary and a €40 million bonus payment being excessive
thehardtackle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans