Ousmane Dembélé

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andresito

Staff member
Mateu Alemany: “There is NO meeting with Ousmane Dembele's agent scheduled today!

Full quote: Alemany: "Demb?l?? No meeting is scheduled, despite what has been coming out in the media. They know our position. It can't take much longer. We are waiting for a definitive answer from him."

Andresito

Staff member
If nobody is sold and we have the exact same squad as today it means Ferran can't be registered.

I think as a worst case scenario we'll have to choose between Dembele and Ferran where one gets to sit in the stands. Easy choice.

Messi983

I think as a worst case scenario we'll have to choose between Dembele and Ferran where one gets to sit in the stands. Easy choice.

We can put Dembele in the stands but we can't unregister him to register Ferran if that's what you've meant.

Don't think it will come to that though. We'll probably renew Roberto on lower wages (alongside LDJ leaving) to register Ferran if no other solution.

Andresito

Staff member
We can put Dembele in the stands but we can't unregister him to register Ferran if that's what you've meant.

Don't think it will come to that though. We'll probably renew Roberto on lower wages (alongside LDJ leaving) to register Ferran if no other solution.

Now that you say it, it's logical. Otherwise we could've unregistered likes of Umtiti and Coutinho instead as we have more use for Dembele.

slicknick

Mateu Alemany: "We were patient with Ousmane. From now on, we will take the appropriate decisions."

Oh shit warning shot

Yeah, good that we are getting fed up, but too little too late...
Both Barto and Laporta administrations have been assuring him that he "better than Mbappe", yet they are outraged when he asks Mbappe money. So, I am sorry to burst Alemany's bubble, but this is partially our fault as well

iniestaGOAT

Yeah, good that we are getting fed up, but too little too late...
Both Barto and Laporta administrations have been assuring him that he "better than Mbappe", yet they are outraged when he asks Mbappe money. So, I am sorry to burst Alemany's bubble, but this is partially our fault as well

Not if they made it clear he might be as good as mpabbe but he will never be able to stay out of the hospital like mbappe so 10m for 10 games every season be plays

Messigician

🚨🚨[SPORT] | Dembele?s environment took Mateu Alemany?s ultimatum as a ?cause for laughter?. They know that they have the upper hand in negotiations and are continuing to listen to offers from other clubs. They will not give in to Barca?s pressure. #fcblive

Sometimes I need to double check I didn't make up the news XD

Porque

����[SPORT] | Dembele?s environment took Mateu Alemany?s ultimatum as a ?cause for laughter?. They know that they have the upper hand in negotiations and are continuing to listen to offers from other clubs. They will not give in to Barca?s pressure. #fcblive

Dembele has been injured in training after a tackle from Araujo. Barcelona have renewed Araujo contract [A few weeks time]

JerseyAddict

🚨🚨[SPORT] | Dembele?s environment took Mateu Alemany?s ultimatum as a ?cause for laughter?. They know that they have the upper hand in negotiations and are continuing to listen to offers from other clubs. They will not give in to Barca?s pressure. #fcblive

Would they laugh if he gets injured again and miss out WC? The guy is made of glass...

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
We can't reward his behaviour with gametime

Make an expample of him like we did to Moriba

Not rewarding his behavior, just salvaging anything we can still get out of him since we are paying him handsome wages.

We don’t have the upper hand here and so there is nothing we can do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans