Ousmane Dembélé

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rassvet

Dembele is choosing his next club based on the financial offer rather than sporting project (Transfer Window Podcast)

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Sounds about right.

Dembele has no ambition to win, to compete, to work hard. His dream was to play for Barca which he did. Now he'll prob chase the money the rest of his career. If he goes to Newcastle he'll prob join some Saudi club once he hits 30.

Chainsaw

Killahead
One of the biggest frauds in fotball history. We should celebrate the day this leech leaves the club. Didn't worth 1€ of what he cost for Barca.

Raketa10

I sincerely hope that he played his last game for Barca. This guy is a horrible person. In addition to that he already behaved like idiot many times before while he was forcing his exit from Dortmund and Rennes. This is his usual way. He is dishonest, lazy and ungrateful as it gets. I honestly couldn't care less if he signs for Newcastle or PSG. No one needs such a dumb and ungrateful person in the locker room. We should stop caring about his renewal. We should also stop offering him a renewal and tell him that he can fuck off in summer. Move on from this idiot and accept the fact that he will leave for free.

EDIT: If Xavi thinks he can contribute, than use him as we need to finish in top 4. However, if Xavi thinks someone else can fill his role than send him to the stands and move on. It's not like he is on Mbappe's or Haaland's level and can single-handedly win games for us.

Last edited:

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Sounds about right.

Dembele has no ambition to win, to compete, to work hard. His dream was to play for Barca which he did. Now he'll prob chase the money the rest of his career. If he goes to Newcastle he'll prob join some Saudi club once he hits 30.

Hopefully he won't end like Oscar / Carrasco

Raketa10

Hopefully he won't end like Oscar / Carrasco

Why would anyone care how he ends up? Did he give something big to this club? I sincerely hope he flops wherever he goes because a person like him doesn't deserve anything else. He earned millions by playing Playstation and recovering from injuries. In contrast, many players give everything they have on the field for much smaller salaries.

Let's be honest, God gave him speed and he earned everything he has based solely on that. His footballing IQ is bellow average, his technique is definitely far from world class and his scoring ability is laughable. I wouldn't be surprised if he ends up with no money few years after his career ends. Unfortunately he is one of the stupidest footballers I have ever seen in my life.

Last edited:

Messi983

Should play him until the end of the season and then hopefully when we'll guarantee a top 4 finish he'll get one of his 4-months injuries to prevent him getting a big money offers elsewhere.

I think he and his agent are stupid and greedy enough to wait and get as much money as possible although knowing his injury history if in their place I'd sign whatever best offer he has on the table now before he inevitably gets injured again.

Porque

This guy. Who cares anymore.

PSG will probably pay him alot if Mbappe goes to replace him. And also to 1up Barcelona (in their fragile minds as we are a different board now).

He can get it all together though in a simpler brand of football (vertical, speed, offensive chaotic overloads) where he can just use his pace to beat his man and inshallah the ball into the box.

But it doesn't really matter, he does not have the tools for the football we want to play, and the 5% of players in the world who suit it.

Raketa10

This guy. Who cares anymore.

PSG will probably pay him alot if Mbappe goes to replace him. And also to 1up Barcelona (in their fragile minds as we are a different board now).

He can get it all together though in a simpler brand of football (vertical, speed, offensive chaotic overloads) where he can just use his pace to beat his man and inshallah the ball into the box.

But it doesn't really matter, he does not have the tools for the football we want to play, and the 5% of players in the world who suit it.

Replacing Mbappe with Demebele would be a laughable move indeed. Don't think people from PSG are that stupid. :lol: :lol:

MTL_Barca

PSG taking a huge fucking L with Mbappe leaving for free anyway, might as well double down and sign Dembele as replacement :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans