Ousmane Dembélé

Status
Not open for further replies.

fergus90

Barca dont even seem to know who is over set pieces.

Nearest man to ball takes it half the time. Seen Alba, Alves, FDJ,Pedri, Dembele, Gavi and Pique all been over them recently.

Points to more chaos and lack of structure at times.

FDJ's corners were pretty decent and whipped into a good area so if he's on the pitch reckon it would make sense to assign him that responsibility. But yeah you're right, all obvious signs of a lack of structure and cohesion.

Birdy

Many leaks these days that he is happy with Auba around.

Watch him change his mind about renewal after a semester with Auba, and I will lose my shit...

Iniesta Ultra

Many leaks these days that he is happy with Auba around.

Watch him change his mind about renewal after a semester with Auba, and I will lose my shit...

Doubt other clubs will wanna pay anything close to what he thinks he's worth, same reason nothing happened winter window.

Kuchi

Dembele on the left and Adama on the right would make us very intresting, with a central figure, like Auba or Ferran and even LDJ for extra pressure.

It's far from world class, but at least in theory gives us the most options.

feggydinho

Dembele on the left and Adama on the right would make us very intresting, with a central figure, like Auba or Ferran and even LDJ for extra pressure.

That would definitely be interesting, it's up to Xavi

iniestaGOAT

Bro we already say that vs Espanyol. Dembele on the bench gives us best option to win.

Blackstarr

That's the reality, a new start would do everyone good. Pretty sure he'll get offers in the summer

Agreed..im pretty sure that he will end up at a very good team where he will get back to his best. Hate him or love him but he is still very highly rated in the football world and at 24 at the perfect age.
All this unnecessary drama we created because of his contract was embarrassing i mean shit happens so what. He is not the first to run down his contract and he certainly won?t be the last.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans