Ousmane Dembélé

Status
Not open for further replies.

feggydinho

Life doesn't start and end in barca, I really think he'll have a good career post barca, and all he has to do is wait for 4 more months, stay disciplined and avoid injuries cause he's still got talent

Messigician

My president

Well said

Joan Gaspart (former Bar?a president): "In life, you cannot be a cuckhold. And if Bar?a is paying for Demb?l?'s salary while having him on the stands, they would be cuckholds. If Xavi wants him to play, then so be it."

iniestaGOAT

My president

Well said

Joan Gaspart (former Bar?a president): "In life, you cannot be a cuckhold. And if Bar?a is paying for Demb?l?'s salary while having him on the stands, they would be cuckholds. If Xavi wants him to play, then so be it."

Already been posted 10 pages back what's wrong with you go away

serghei

Other than Kyrie being one of the most talented players we have ever seen, one of the most enjoyable to watch and actually being clutch, I actually sees the comparison.
Both are idiots who thinks to o highly of themselves

Good comparison. When Dembele scores some clutch CL winner from 30m. When you deliver the goods in key moments you get a pass for being arrogant. When you're like Dembele who trips on the ball when served the 4-0 goal on the platter vs Liverpool (and many others)... you don't.

Last edited:

JamDav1982

Stop letting him take corners and wide free kicks, he never delivers a good ball FFS

Barca dont even seem to know who is over set pieces.

Nearest man to ball takes it half the time. Seen Alba, Alves, FDJ,Pedri, Dembele, Gavi and Pique all been over them recently.

Points to more chaos and lack of structure at times.

Horatio

You're welcome
Agree. His crosses been either too low and has good direction, or have good height but too close to goal and keeper plucks it out of air.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans