Ousmane Dembélé

Status
Not open for further replies.

OVI9323

I would still not keep him but i'm happy seeing him perform like that

Would even love it if he cause havoc with another team but i don't want to see stay here, we gave him enough chances

Actually this guy is an assist monster when at his highest level, with a killer like Mbappe or Haaland it would be game over

feggydinho

OK, so decade of dominance starts now?

Man, I get so frustrated with him, if he could only play like this week in week out... He killed the match today! It was like a completely different player, he was actually smart all over the pitch, I swear this is not the same player...

He has actually been making smart decisions this season and creating chances

jamrock

He's not gonna stay unless we break our new wage structure which Laporta said he will basically only break for haaland lol

But if he wants to come down a bit & we go up a bit

It's possible.

omidferoz

I really feel like he will regret leaving this project with xavi. You join Barca now, you don't leave them. This Barca has great potential and you wanna ride the train with them and see where it leads you

wisconsincule

Probably makes the most sense to keep him. Would have to pay a considerable transfer fee for a player of his profile if we are just going to buy a replacement.

Having him come off the bench every match is such a massive advantage.

feggydinho

I really feel like he will regret leaving this project with xavi. You join Barca now, you don't leave them. This Barca has great potential and you wanna ride the train with them and see where it leads you

It's all finance now, he knows he'll get 15m plus salary elsewhere n we offered around 9m, even the commentators kept saying it but I'll have to admit that the team is incredibly stacked right now with Pedri and all

Birdy

Ferran contributes as well. It just hasn't fully clicked for him yet. I am happy we have options. No need to actively hate one of them.

I don't hate Ferran, I hate Xavi's favoritism towards him.
Yes, he might click later, but until then he should play less and Dembele more

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans