Ousmane Dembélé

Status
Not open for further replies.

ajnotkeith

In both Clasicos he played in this season he dropped a masterclass. And there were people writing here he doesn't show up for big games, is a frontrunner, bumcrusher, etc

Guy is amazing, we need to renew him ASAP, so talented and Xavi is unlocking him

mc_lovin

Said it before, but I prefer him to all available right wing options (Antony, Raphina,...).

That being said, I can't bring myself to trust him 100% :lol:

Jakabor

Renew asap.

Give him the bag.

He is entering his prime and is perfect for Xavi's system. He is EXACTLY what you want you winger to be.

behindbrowneyes

He has made a big step forward under Xavi so far. Improved a lot tactically, playing much more composed. Turned from a full throttle winger into one with different layers, sometimes playing the obvious, easy pass which makes him an overall better player, choosing wisely when to take risks and when not.

Feel like he has lost some pace due to the injuries, but still a very fast player.

Laplacian

Good first half, but second half so far he is pissing me off. His inability to remain concentrated and maintain intensity is so annoying, you can actually pinpoint the moment he becomes all nonchalant, subsequently leading to so many dumb decisions and careless losses of possession. Jesus fuck, will he ever mature as a player? A full mature 90 minute performance for once, please.

Other than that, he was great in the first half and deserves all the praise he is going to get. Still don't think he should be our main winger, will do great as a utility player imo behind a truly world class right winger - though I'll doubt we'll get the latter so he's the next best option.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
Created the first two goals, so credir where credit is due... He should keep his mind in the game though, should have been subbed off earlier...

Rassvet

He was a bit laxadasical today, especially in the second half. I wanted him to be more direct on several ocassions. Still a good game though and two assists.

feggydinho

How come we are looking to sign saleh in his 30s and OK letting him go not wise at all imo

It's down to choice, plus Salah is more reliable and a proven goal scorer. Dembele would get his big contract in another club plus he was awful in today's second half, don't know if it had to do with his tracking back duties but you see how unreliable he can be sometimes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans