Ousmane Dembélé

Status
Not open for further replies.

Birdy

Calma boys...

There was no 'disasterclass' when the whole team was relaxed and fucking around a little bit.
He was just in tune with most of his teammates in having relaxed.

Richard.H

He got way too sloppy in the second half. I know he was probably tired but mistakes he made in second half could be very costly in a more high tempo match. Make the mistakes he did in the CL semis stage away and it could very easily turn the tide and lead to an opposition goal. All of a sudden his assists could mean jackshit if the other team scores. I don't know how I feel about Dembele. Very talented player, but so careless.

Nello

Whole team was relaxed yes, but Dembele made bad decisions and sloppy passes over and over. It was absolutely unnecessary and incredibly frustrating to watch.

FinBarcelonafan

Calma boys...

There was no 'disasterclass' when the whole team was relaxed and fucking around a little bit.
He was just in tune with most of his teammates in having relaxed.

True. We just wanted to end the game 60min. Right decision. Good chance they try to break our legs otherwise.

Nello

He got way too sloppy in the second half. I know he was probably tired but mistakes he made in second half could be very costly in a more high tempo match. Make the mistakes he did in the CL semis stage away and it could very easily turn the tide and lead to an opposition goal. All of a sudden his assists could mean jackshit if the other team scores. I don't know how I feel about Dembele. Very talented player, but so careless.

Exactly. Imagine this was a CL KO tie. We need to be on our absolute A game for 90 minutes and win a game like this with as big a goal difference as possible.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
He got sloppy because the whole team did and slowed the game down too much. That lack of concentration is still something he needs to eradicate. Bayern wingers would have kept going at 0-7.

JohnN

The team and Dembele got tired after due to the midweek game. We also lack quality depth at the moment (against top teams, against mid-table we are set).
Won't complain about him today.

Porque

Don't want to get overly critical about anyone with the result and performance, but the main thing that sticks out was Dembele's losses of possession which lead to dangerous counters, and potentially goals on another day. Can't be excused and I am sure Xavi will work with him on that. Needs to maintain concentration better.

Busquets was another who (off the top of my head) lost 2/3 key passes attempting reverse passes when simpler options were open. 1 or 2 of them also led to dangerous counters.

Porque

Surely PSG is done.

If he leaves Barca have no one really of any quality that will dribble on touchline to keep width and get ball in.

Need that in this set up and Traore not quite good enough to be a starter.

Hopefully we have the funds and have been scouting for someone who has a similar profile, but plays more intelligently, that Xavi can work with and develop.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans