Ousmane Dembélé

Status
Not open for further replies.

OVI9323

Spectacular game... was one of those who said he never show up in crucial match... well he just proves me wrong
Bad 2nd half but honestly not important because the match was done already.
His connexion with Auba is amazing too

Joan

He is an amazing player to have in the squad in this form but it's hard to say if he should be our main winger. And that's what he'll be in case he stays. Great moments followed by disappointing ones, hard to judge.

Still think he's a better option than what we might sign so if possible, I'd sit with him and his agent again.

serghei

He is an amazing player to have in the squad in this form but it's hard to say if he should be our main winger. And that's what he'll be in case he stays. Great moments followed by disappointing ones, hard to judge.

Still think he's a better option than what we might sign so if possible, I'd sit with him and his agent again.

I'd up our offer by a bit, and if that doesn't cut it, farewell and that's it.

feggydinho

He doesn't also seem to be taking players on frequently again, or is he now scared of injuries!! Anyways he's got 9 assist in 12 la liga games so I'll take that

Joan

I'd up our offer by a bit, and if that doesn't cut it, farewell and that's it.

That's as good as saying let him go. We all know a slightly improved offer won't cut it. So we need to decide if he'll (again) be our franchise winger and be paid like one or we let him leave.

All that considering he's willing to negotiate with us again.

serghei

That's as good as saying let him go. We all know a slightly improved offer won't cut it. So we need to decide if he'll (again) be our franchise winger and be paid like one or we let him leave.

All that considering he's willing to negotiate with us again.

He's no franchise players, so it's a bye in that case.

blaug

He will never reach this level with any other coach in the world. He would miss us more than we would miss him. Xavi will replace him with another player quite easily. He knows exactly the profile he wants

Co0ter

A few good performances over the course of his entire contract doesnt resolve my trust issues, not only regarding his quality, but his injury record as well.

I would not break the bank to extend him. Like someone mentioned, up the offer a little and hope for a bite. If not, farewell.

Problem is, other than Raphinha (who is underrated a bit imo), I dont see many wingers that fit the wide, fast and take-on profile we need. Dembele is our only player of that profile.

Adama is all pace, and defenders learn to deal with him quickly. He is also no threat at all infront of goal. A decent squad player, but I wouldnt sign him for 30mil.

malvolio

so we have to buy 2 wingers or can ferran play on the right?

think we should go into the market instead of splashing on dembele or adama. if liverpool can find luis diaz for 40M then why should we splash 30M for adama?

Raketa10

If he leaves now he is a fucking moron! Finally things started working out for him and now he will leave. :facepalm: Come on Dembele, switch on your brain for once in your life and stay here with Xavi with whom you finally found your game!

I am almost sure that if he signs for PSG he will end up being a flop like he was first 4 years here with Barca. Can't believe he is even thinking about that. We are rising and our young squad will only be better while PSG squad is in a free fall. Mbappe will be gone in summer and Messi and Neymar are 1 year away from retirement. I sincerely hope he will realize that before summer.

Last edited:

feggydinho

If he leaves now he is a fucking moron! Finally things started working out for him and now he will leave. :facepalm: Come on Dembele, switch on your brain for once in your life and stay here with Xavi with whom you finally found your game!

I am almost sure that if he signs for PSG he will end up being a flop like he was first 4 years here with Barca. Can't believe he is even thinking about that. We are rising and our young squad will only be better while PSG squad is in a free fall. Mbappe will be gone in summer and Messi and Neymar are 1 year away from retirement. I sincerely hope he will realize that before summer.

It's all about the money so he's as good as gone. His second-half performance yesterday is still shocking to me, been awhile since he had that kinda bad game so He can still later flop here but that'll be on lower wages for him so why not go elsewhere and flop on higher wages (simple decision)

Last edited:

iniestaGOAT

There is a flop or good transfer for PSG. dembele wont deliver the UCL, he will just end up being irrelevant after leaving.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans