Ousmane Dembélé

Status
Not open for further replies.

Porque

Xavi is being pragmatic and rates his talent as the best route to success right now.

Dembele seems in a good place right now but that might also be down to having his future resolved and a substantial windfall coming, while moving to a club with less pressure and where he can just play ball. Seems that kind of lad.

I prefer to look at this as a glass half full approach and think that Xavi can get the best out of another offensive player for that right side if/when Dembele goes.

khaled_a_d

Always liked his brother. Is Nico any good with the ball? Seems that raw physical attributes are on par with Dembele.

His end product is as shit as it gets atm, no doubt.
But he has the pace and that randomness that kill fullback in his game.
Will cost 40M, high risk high reward IMO. But he is the closest thing for me in replacing Dembele.
Pino (whom Jam suggested) is currently the much better player, both are kind of below Barca level atm.

JamDav1982

No way Barca would ever pay 40m for Nico Williams right now.

Nothing like Dembele or what Barca would want in a wide player unless improves massively.

Traore is better than him at moment.

fergus90

Nico Williams has not even played 30 games of professional football yet at the top level, way too early to tell but doesn't look all that exciting to me.

Porque

Isn't he listed as AM? I thought he is one of those guys whom we are trying to get to achieve our dream of listing a squad with 10 starting CM/AM

He is. One of those with minutes across the attacking line.

Just seems a bit like Yeremi Pino from the HL. I'd like a more explosive option than either though ideally.

Messi983

Like Nico's talent but think he'll stay loyal to Bilbao.

If we'll go after La Liga winger my choice would be Chukwueze. Pino has just renewed with a 80m clause so probably won't leave for 2 more years at least and I think it's the best for him to continue developing at Villarreal as don't think he's ready for a big club.

ajnotkeith

Like Nico's talent but think he'll stay loyal to Bilbao.

If we'll go after La Liga winger my choice would be Chukwueze. Pino has just renewed with a 80m clause so probably won't leave for 2 more years at least and I think it's the best for him to continue developing at Villarreal as don't think he's ready for a big club.
I think actually Danjuma from Villareal is interesting.

Joan

Don't think another kid at RW is what we need. There are plenty of youngsters in the squad and since we're not getting a big name striker, I'd like to see us sign a winger in his prime.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans