Ousmane Dembélé

Status
Not open for further replies.

Laplacian

Renewing is such a headache because he's asking for Suarez/Neymar wages. Simply speaking it's just not doable, he's not worth that sort of money. Not even half of it.

jamrock

His wages are too high for what he offers, we can get someone that does what he does on his current wages or less.

OVI9323

Played extremely well under Xavi and is clearly a differencial player now.

But he should not forget how patient we were with him... Even when he was injured the team send him so much love, it was like if Prime messi was injured at that time.

We should in any case renew him if this is not under our conditions. He doesn't deserve this and 5-6 good matches will not delete 3-4 years of complete dissapointment

feggydinho

Played extremely well under Xavi and is clearly a differencial player now.

But he should not forget how patient we were with him... Even when he was injured the team send him so much love, it was like if Prime messi was injured at that time.

We should in any case renew him if this is not under our conditions. He doesn't deserve this and 5-6 good matches will not delete 3-4 years of complete dissapointment

Forget this "patient with him" stuff, we were mostly patient cause he had the most potential from our secondary forwards cause I remember us selling Deulofeu, Malcom, Denis Suarez and many others (even sold Emerson Royale without playing him) without blinking. I still think it's best for both parties if he leaves, at least he gets the massive wage he wants elsewhere and we sign a more solid and reliable pacy rw that might still be on high wages, but we just have to scout better.

serghei

We'll scout better. I would say there's a good chance of us getting a better player if he moves. I, for one, would trade some of his successful runs for more reliability and tactical discipline. We do need to make sure that his replacement is fast and able to smoke a defender, and always look and exploit the 1 vs 1. That's a must, considering Ferran is not great at it. And neither is Fati.

Horatio

You're welcome
I, too, think he will be replaced properly if he does decide to leave. All depends on how Xavi rates him and how much he wants him to stay.

Last edited:

JamDav1982

Video of him supposedly shouting about staying in changing room after game.

No one even bats an eye lid.

Think he is off his trolley.

khaled_a_d

Do you think Mendes or Raiola would accept a salary of 7.5m + bonuses for him? None of them will, they'll all use his hype to get as much as they can and they'll also ask for their commission so the same thing.

How many times a Mendes client ended up being free agent in his peak?

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Do you think Mendes or Raiola would accept a salary of 7.5m + bonuses for him? None of them will, they'll all use his hype to get as much as they can and they'll also ask for their commission so the same thing.

Maybe not Raiola, but Mendes would likely negotiate a deal that makes sense for both parties. It's not like Ansu is on some crazy wages right?

If Dembele want to stay in Barcelona and not go to to Paris it would be in his best interest to accept the club's last offer but perhaps sign for two or three years instead of the usual five years.

Now if Dembele is indifferent and fine with playing for PSG for 3x the salary then good for him I guess. We'll find a replacement. I trust this management.

Tekkers

9 assists in 12 La Liga matches this season.

Incredible efficiency.

I have no doubt the best place in the world for Ousmane is here. Xavi will not only increase his assisting ability but also his goal scoring. He will easily be the best winger in the world over the next season or two with Xavi's guidance.

FDrQyjvXsAM8qwK.jpg:large

Renew him!

he's already the best player in the world tbh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans