Ousmane Dembélé

Status
Not open for further replies.

mc_lovin

He's an absolute fraud. He looks good on the ball, but ends nowhere 9 out of 10 times.

Quintessential Dembele game. Looks like a protagonist, but literally ruins every scene by a bad touch, shot or pass. Have seen games like this far too often from him.

Exhibit A: that god awful 3v2 counter attack.

Last edited:

Tackle

His shooting and technique isn't even all that bad. Just for some reason when he is in front of goal he loses composure 9 times out of 10 and skies the ball. Anyway, let PSG deal with the problem for big wages. Their fans will be booing him 2 months in.

Richard.H

People shit on him so much, but currently without Pedri he is the only one on the team making things happen. What do I mean by that? Actually having creativity, making runs, getting into dangerous positions. Everyone else bar Pedri and Busi moments of magic, no one else on this team has what he has. Everyone else doesn't have that X factor of making any sort of attacking impact during the match.

feggydinho

People shit on him so much, but currently without Pedri he is the only one on the team making things happen. What do I mean by that? Actually having creativity, making runs, getting into dangerous positions. Everyone else bar Pedri and Busi moments of magic, no one else on this team has what he has. Everyone else doesn't have that X factor of making any sort of attacking impact during the match.

That's actually the only thing keeping him now, but he needs to work on his finishing (he's a forward for goodness sake)

Devils

Chaotic performance, but he was the only forward we had that was not 'invisible'.

I swear Auba and Ferran didn't even get a touch of the ball the entire duration they were on the pitch.

feggydinho

He deceives people into thinking he's doing more than he actually does.

For me he wasn't any better than Ferran today. Utterly trash performance.

Lol, Dembele was bad today but Ferran was invisible, like I can't remember anything from Ferran, even Gavi did more offensively

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans