Ousmane Dembélé

Status
Not open for further replies.

iniestaGOAT

Are we still negotiating with him? I don't understand how these contracts work as others have mentioned he could've already signed with PSG. How long can it remain undisclosed if he's already signed for another club?

He can disclose it if he's signed it nothing's gonna happen. Before Jan would have been illegal.

Respekt_III

Anti-everything
The problem is that he want much more than 10-12m net and a fat signing bonus on top of it.

For a player having first consistent run of good performances for us and for someone that's been injured so many times it's a big gamble and would wreck our salary structure anyway.

That's fine, if he wants more he can leave but we're not budging on what we are offering him ($8m) and right now unelss our scouts magically become decent then I don't think we'll be finding players who can offer what he can. Regardless it doesn't change the general hate he gets compared to other players, people genuinely shitting on him in this very thread yet they talk up much worse players.
Some have very high standard which is understandable but considering our situation and the actual shit level of talent out there compared to previous years we need to temper our expectations, expecting peak Neymar Messi suarez levels players from the new generation leaves very few of any options in the market yes that's always the benchmark.

OVI9323

After the defeat against C?diz, Xavi mentioned Demb?l? in the dressing room as 'an example of commitment'. Xavi told the group: "Look at Ousmane, he doesn't even have a contract..."
— [MENTION=4661]Dario[/MENTION]MonteroG

Dembouz... this Hero

Messi983

After the defeat against C?diz, Xavi mentioned Demb?l? in the dressing room as 'an example of commitment'. Xavi told the group: "Look at Ousmane, he doesn't even have a contract..."
— [MENTION=4661]Dario[/MENTION]MonteroG

Dembouz... this Hero

Well, that's why he's motivated. Most other players are overpaid and/or on longterm contracts so don't care. Will obviously never happen but maybe should only sign players on 2 years contracts to keep them motivated.

serghei

Well, that's why he's motivated. Most other players are overpaid and/or on longterm contracts so don't care. Will obviously never happen but maybe should only sign players on 2 years contracts to keep them motivated.

True. And most know they are here on short-term basis.

JamDav1982

No club will start trying to sign players on 2 year contracts.

Leaves too much power with players if a success and every player is signed on basis believe will be.

Signing players for a fee on two year contracts will rarely happen as too high and amortisation costs before anything else.

Fuck him of... I dont care how much did he done for last few games or months. I dont see leader or someone the team can rely on, he's inconsistent and wery injury prone! So if you ask me - LET HIM GO!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans