Ousmane Dembélé

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blanco

He will be the perfect fit for Real Madrid. Since Mbappe is not coming - i wish we get Dembele for that RW position. In classicos he will show barca fans why wingers with 13 asists and 70% passing accuracy are way better than wingers with 90% passing accuracy and no end product. As a Madrid fan who watches nearly all of Barca games this season for me he was the best and most dangerous player in your squad. The problem is that there were roumors for gentelmens agreement between Perez and Laporta to not sign rival?s players with expiring contracts.

Birdy

He will be the perfect fit for Real Madrid. Since Mbappe is not coming - i wish we get Dembele for that RW position. In classicos he will show barca fans why wingers with 13 asists and 70% passing accuracy are way better than wingers with 90% passing accuracy and no end product. As a Madrid fan who watches nearly all of Barca games this season for me he was the best and most dangerous player in your squad. The problem is that there were roumors for gentelmens agreement between Perez and Laporta to not sign rival?s players with expiring contracts.

Oh shit, don't tell me that brother...

You make too much sense for a forum full of haters

Horatio

You're welcome
Doesn't Dembele's lower passing accuracy make sense when all he does is make passes into the box? High crosses are counted as passes as well right?

wisconsincule

:lol: if he signed for Madrid.

I agree with you that he has been Barcas most dangerous player and will be missed if he leaves.

Total-Football

:lol: if he signed for Madrid.

I agree with you that he has been Barcas most dangerous player and will be missed if he leaves.
Of course he is better than wingers who has 90% pass accuracy and 0 product. Those wingers are in 2nd and 3rd divison so what the fuck does your statement even mean.

Birdy

Of course he is better than wingers who has 90% pass accuracy and 0 product. Those wingers are in 2nd and 3rd divison so what the fuck does your statement even mean.

A dig at Bobo who wants CMs like Puig, Gavi, etc to play on the wing.

Other than that, no: there are tons of wingers out there in the 1st tier with worse creativity than dembele

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans