Ousmane Dembélé

Status
Not open for further replies.

Laplacian

Let's play a game. Dembele instead of vinivius after that cross.

1 not even there. Talking to the corner flag
2 sending the ball to Dakar

I was actually thinking about writing something similar and tagging you, but I didn't want to start another Dembele shittingfest. But yes I'm not even going to bother thinking about how he'd finish, he would never have anticipated that pass and moved inside in time to receive it for a tap in. I think out of the 5 years he's been here, he's scored at best 2 goals like that; one of them being against villarreal in 2018. His fans here will give out a multitude of excuses to explain that (Valverde's fault, Xavi's fault, the team isn't good enough to be on dembele's wavelength) or they'll just flat out say it's not his job to score goals even though he's a forward...

It's not just the club, but the fans as well that are completely fine with mediocrity. I'm done.

Temptation

Linked to a Liverpool move. We do know for a fact that Klopp absolutely adores Dembele. Honestly, I'd take Dembele if we can reach the agreement

jamrock

Linked to a Liverpool move. We do know for a fact that Klopp absolutely adores Dembele. Honestly, I'd take Dembele if we can reach the agreement

Kloop is the master of finishing 2nd no one he sings will change that unfortunately.

Plays good football though

Messigician

PSG and Liverpool ruled out atm

❗️Liverpool are not interested in signing Demb?l?. Liverpool's board members burst out laughing when they saw the news.

? @brunoalemany

Only Chelsea seem interested atm

Jadentheman

PSG and Liverpool ruled out atm

❗️Liverpool are not interested in signing Demb?l?. Liverpool's board members burst out laughing when they saw the news.

? @brunoalemany

Only Chelsea seem interested atm

It was always PSG or Chelsea. King Mbappe wants him at PSG, and he'll make a decent replacement to di Maria. His pace is only needed there because Neymar, Mbappe, and Messi can fulfill the other stuff quite well. At Chelsea he'll be reunited with Tuchel. Tucheliban haram ball is more his style, a more waterdown awful version of Xaviball.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans