Ousmane Dembélé

Status
Not open for further replies.

Iniesta Ultra

Neither Mbappe or Messi are pure strikers. They would both work better with a striker upfront who occupies the opposition defenders. Think prime MSN, where Suarez was doing all the work in the box, opening channels and combining in one-twos.

This setup of having two 10s in Neymar and Messi behind Mbappe isn't ideal. It works only when they launch Mbappe with trough balls or counters. But Mbappe doesn't seem the guy to battle defenders physically. So a deep sitting defensive block will nulify Mbappe's speed and element of surprise.

Maybe Mbappe will buy Dembele as his fullback option with Hakimi.

feggydinho

Luis save us please!

Only PSG can pay his and Moussa's demands.
No other club will.

This means if he doesn't end up at PSG, there is more than good chance he renews

So many contradicting news surrounding this guy and he makes things worse by always keeping mute, another news has come out again saying he told Xavi and the team he's leaving, and that Nasser from PSG also wants him. Best to avoid media on news concerning his transfer

Jadentheman

Luis save us please!

Only PSG can pay his and Moussa's demands.
No other club will.

This means if he doesn't end up at PSG, there is more than good chance he renews

Doesn't matter what Luis wants. If King Mbappe wants Dembele at PSG, then it will happen.

Aaaand... I hope he's gooooone!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon: Fuck this idiot!!! Didn't eaven like the transfer from B.D. to Barca... But Barca board was like - HES FAST, HE CAN RUN, LET's SPENT 140m of money that we don't have. Idiotic!!!! Injured the whole time... The last couple of monthst was like - I want more money, or the same money that I have here, I'm asshole, but take me from Barca because I'm brainless!!!

SmilerBam

te amo barca;2507173[B said:
]He is arguably the best attacking player in this team assuming Ansu is not fit[/B]. I think he knows it and wants to stay for that reason. But he is also greedy.

Sad times.

Zidane82

Linked strongly with Chelsea tonight .,

Spent 135M on him, supported him even when he spent 3 seasons in the hospital, refused to leave when he wasn't performing and when finally performing, he's leaving for free.

The worst signing in club history.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans