Ousmane Dembélé

Status
Not open for further replies.

Iniesta Ultra

Just scored a crucial goal against A-League All-Stars and create a lot of exceptionnals chances... Is it the moment to rethink about an improved renewal offer???

Finally scores a goal in a friendly so now his entire history at Barca's irrelevant? Whatchu smoking.

OVI9323

Finally scores a goal in a friendly so now his entire history at Barca's irrelevant? Whatchu smoking.

Just scored a crucial goal against A-League All-Stars and create a lot of exceptionnals chances... Is it the moment to rethink about an improved renewal offer???

It look like you're not very good at spotting ironical comment huh??

Iniesta Ultra

It look like you're not very good at spotting ironical comment huh??

Sorry I forgot your previous commentary on him and there's way too many posters on Birdy's delusion train about him. Also if your joke were funny I'd have a better chance catching it. :p

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Some reports coming in that he's told us he's not going to renew and will leave the club.

Already refuted :lol:

Last edited:

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
He is arguably the best attacking player in this team assuming Ansu is not fit. I think he knows it and wants to stay for that reason. But he is also greedy.

Messigician

Apparently it was a lie that he hasn't decided to leave and that he actually has decided to leave Barcelona as his house is now up for rent

Porque

I read that Dembele missed the flight back from Australia and he doesn't know what to do, but he stumbled into a lovely halal restaurant and is now considering staying and joining Perth Glory.

malvolio

Mbappe ain't stupid, he knows he needs another striker with him since Messi only assists now though he did hit the goalpost at least 10 times past season.

Neither Mbappe or Messi are pure strikers. They would both work better with a striker upfront who occupies the opposition defenders. Think prime MSN, where Suarez was doing all the work in the box, opening channels and combining in one-twos.

This setup of having two 10s in Neymar and Messi behind Mbappe isn't ideal. It works only when they launch Mbappe with trough balls or counters. But Mbappe doesn't seem the guy to battle defenders physically. So a deep sitting defensive block will nulify Mbappe's speed and element of surprise.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans